• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Perra stan talking about taste hmm

This Is How We Do is better than anything on Kiss Me Once

iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif

royalan

Flawless choices. But what about On A Night Like This? Not only it's a good song, but the video is also amazing.

I also have a soft spot for her Manic Street Preachers collaboration, Some Kind Of Bliss.

STAHP

Kylie just has too many flawless bops in her catalog. I can't TAKE IT.

It's not my favorite of her bops, but my "Most Played" Kylie bop, is a lesser-known from Fever: Burning Up

It is a MAINSTAY on my workout playlist. How can you NOT want to move to this track???

Fever just about shits on everyone's faves Best pop album. That album was flawless. I think I didn't like just 2 songs off the whole thing.

Excuse the hyperbole

STAHP

It's not my favorite of her bops, but my "Most Played" Kylie bop, is a lesser-known from Fever: Burning Up

It is a MAINSTAY on my workout playlist. How can you NOT want to move to this track???

AHHHHMMMMMMAAAHHHGAAAAWWWWDDDD!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO LOVED THIS SONG!! The way the beat attacks you when your not expecting it!
ec20fb7f.gif~original
YAAAASSSSS. This is also my most played Kylie song. Omg.... Ugh.. Let me go BOP!

Vazduh

STAHP

OMG, I haven't heard this one in years! Love it. Now excuse me while I bop around my kitchen for the next four minutes.

AzvRE8l.gif

Hope nobody sees me, because my dancing is not a pretty sight.

Fever just about shits on everyone's faves Best pop album. That album was flawless. I think I didn't like just 2 songs off the whole thing.

Excuse the hyperbole

I feel almost the same about the album. The only song I didn't like was More More More, Love at First Sight would have been a much better opening track IMHO.

Just seen that Pharrell is predicted to do 95k first week. Break it to me gently..... how much of a flop is this?
After the Oscar buzz, Grammy's, number 1 single, etc I KNOW Columbia must've been expecting more than this.

royalan

Just seen that Pharrell is predicted to do 95k first week. Break it to me gently..... how much of a flop is this?
After the Oscar buzz, Grammy's, number 1 single, etc I KNOW Columbia must've been expecting more than this.

AND he's a popular male hip-hop producer.

95k is terrible for an artist of Pharell's caliber. No way around it.

Trigger

A pretty big flop unless he's got a sold out tour or future #1 singles in the pipeline.

So all that buzz did was propel Happy further... Gotta wonder how many of those 600k don't know he also has an album out and how many just don't care.

I wanted a number 1, if only for just a week. In My Mind flopping burned him and that why there wasn't another solo until eight years later. He's probably done as a solo artist now.

It IS set to be number 1 in the UK though where our superior taste knows no bounds.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So all that buzz did was propel Happy further... Gotta wonder how many of those 600k don't know he also has an album out and how many just don't care.

I wanted a number 1, if only for just a week. In My Mind flopping burned him and that why there wasn't another solo until eight years later. He's probably done as a solo artist now.

It IS set to be number 1 in the UK though where our superior taste knows no bounds.

The two parts of that sentence don't make sense.

ibvRl19osV4Nss.gif

Well of course since recycling seems to be the UKs latest going green initiative.

I kiid

Does anyone's church play Make it Happen by Mariah? Because, it needs to be. It's the perfect pop gospel song.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I'm LOVIN' the Kylie love on this page <3

Fever IS flawless, and I quite like Body Language, and Aphrodite too :)

Fey

Banned
I'm rewatching Game of Thrones and I have a sudden new appreciation for
Sansa
. Your faves better watch out.

tumblr_lwxe5h2DNd1qbm4md.gif

preach.gif

hump me and then afterwards participate and fight hard for Sansus in the GoT threads filled with anti-Sansa, pro-cancer, pro-patriarch, and sex obsessed members.

Protect the Queen.
preach.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom