• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

Euron's going to give birth to a kraken.

It is somewhat strange that there seemed to be something to drowning and coming back to life during the coronation, but nothing else mystical seems to happen. The Lovecraft fan in me expected more from the Drowned God.

Cornballer didn't say there's a new episode tonight. Game of Thrones is now canceled.

You're right. He's been MIA for a while in this thread. Hope he's okay.

What if Arya has been in Winterfell since the last episode, just studying people with a face on, getting the lay of the land?

But that would mean she would need to be someone who is dead, so either the people of Winterfell would be like, what the fuck? Aren't you dead...or, she's have to kill someone and I doubt she'd kill one of her own people. And if she took on the roll of a stranger, then someone would probably spot the stranger creeping from the shadows.

I just want to see the damn Night King DO SOMETHING other than walking out of a mist into my face.

The ever-present threat that does almost NOTHING!!

rtcn63

But that would mean she would need to be someone who is dead, so either the people of Winterfell would be like, what the fuck? Aren't you dead...or, she's have to kill someone and I doubt she'd kill one of her own people. And if she took on the roll of a stranger, then someone would probably the stranger creeping from the shadows.

Jon is technically dead

It is somewhat strange that there seemed to be something to drowning and coming back to life during the coronation, but nothing else mystical seems to happen. The Lovecraft fan in me expected more from the Drowned God

Their isn't supposed to be anything special.

In lore the Iron Islands lost some potentially good kings during that dumb ceremony

Plum

I just want to see the damn Night King DO SOMETHING other than walking out of a mist into my face.

The ever-present threat that does almost NOTHING!!

"How can the Night King be real if he hasn't even breached the wall yet?"

You Night King deniers are all the same.

I would expect that more. It feels wrong for them to be able to corrupt a creature of fire like that.

yea right, he's got to have some tricks up his sleeve other than undead people. They're gonna start mining dragon glass now, so the white walkers can't rely on invulnerability, and I bet they're bring up some wildfire to burn the wight hordes.

Volimar

I'm afraid for Greyworm

It'd be great if Olenna were able to get a raven to Dany about the attack on Highgarden. Then Dany could send one to Casterly Rock and tell GW to mobilize while the dothraki come at them from the other side and catch them in a pincer.

zewone

You know, instead of Dany's dragons dying and going undead, what if the Night King already has undead dragons.

Valeryian steel tipped arrow and a huge target. Boom goes the dynamite.:

g1l9M16.jpg

It looked like they would have lost another during Season 6 haha.

Being able to pull boats out of your ass and having a teleporter are handy skills but don't necessarily make you a good king.

Euron dying would have probably being a good thing for the Iron Islands(but an awful thing for my entertainment because I love the new over the top hammy Euron of this season)

Khansolo1

I'm in it for bran,Jon,davos,tormunnd,meera, Jaime, arya,lady mormont, Sam,Ginny,brienne and podrick.
The rest can go fuck themselves.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Euron will slay the Unsullied Army and be back by the end of the episode to kill 2 of Dany's Dragons with harpoons and make a couple more jokes at Jamie's expense in King's Landing.

Dany's just going to hop on Drogon and fly back to Mereen.

With Euron, seriously anything is possible right now. The Greyjoys who have been considered jokes as a land force, can suddenly be the single greatest fighting force in the world. I'm waiting for the moment where they fuck up and Euron is engaged in a land battle deep in the continent in one scene, and then be found leading his naval armada to victory on the other side of Westeros two scenes later.

Volimar

Tarley backed the Lannisters. I shudder to think what will happen to Sam's mother and sister if the dothraki take their home.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Tarley backed the Lannisters. I shudder to think what will happen to Sam's mother and sister if the dothraki take their home.

Oh, I didn't realize that Jon joining up with Dany would mean that Sam's family would get axed. >:

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible

Do the Dothraki look like they're designed to lay siege to cities lol? People are so worried about the Dothraki raping and pillaging, yet they're not exactly equipped to take walled cities. What are they going to do, yell at them from their horses to surrender? Actually considering what we've seen from the Reach, that might just work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom