• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Vectorman

Banned
Real talk did they have to make that sex scene awkward as fuck with Bran narrating about Jon's lineage over them doing the deed? Like LMAO with that shit.

RPGCrazied

That ending straight from Wrath of the Lich King
ydk6lb_by_lilybakamikudesu-d7xjscq.gif

Yep, safe to say someone involved with the show plays WoW.

OrionX

I loved the season but the whole thing was basically a setup for the real shit. And it looks like Cersei's gonna be the final boss after all. lol

So are Tormund and Beric dead now? Seeing as they are two of my favorite characters....that would suck lol.
I highly doubt it now. You can see them running to the other side of the wall. Tormund watches as the ground collapses from where he ran from. I think by movie magic they survive, and bolt to Winterfell next season.

Wait, wait.

Assuming Jamie is heading for Winterfell right now...

And Bran is there...

Oh. Oh boy.

Bran also saw Jamie walk away from Cersei, who he was fucking right before he pushed Bran out the window. So, Bran might not be seeking vengeance anymore.

Jamie is their only chance to somewhat control Cersei. They need him to communicate with her.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I just figured we're getting it next season. I just hoped from the footage of the finale teaser we were going to get this season in the dragon pit. Way too much tease for them not to do it next year.

I didn't watch any trailers this year guess I should now.

EhoaVash

Lulz its all jons fault

Anyway I'm trying to cancel my HBO Now subscription ( by google play store btw ) and I can't seem to find the option to cancel the service D: its not showing up for me ahsklf wtf do i do

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Prediction: sandor weakens but is killed by Gregor. Brienne avenges and ends his giant ass but only after the Night King blue eyes him.

Bran also saw Jamie walk away from Cersei, who he was fucking right before he pushed Bran out the window. So, Bran might not be seeking vengeance anymore.

Jamie is their only chance to somewhat control Cersei. They need him to communicate with her.

If it's not for jaime shoving him out of a window and Crippling him, none of this happens... If anything Jaime is the Gollum of this tale. His evilness leads to saving the world. Unlike Gollum, Jaime actually gets a redemption arc.

If Bran spills the beans, do you think Arya is just going to let that stand?

Littlefinger, Cersei and Jamie are responsible for this entire fucking shitshow.

I highly doubt it now. You can see them running to the other side of the wall. Tormund watches as the ground collapses from where he ran from. I think by movie magic they survive, and bolt to Winterfell next season.

I would be totally fine with movie magic saving their lives lol. I need Tormund to see Jon and Brienne again, and I REALLY need Beric to go to town on some more undead with his flaming sword.

Kusagari

The fact they rubbed it in our faces that it was incest made it even better.

"This is what you wanted all along, fuckers. Glorious incest! And we're going to make you come to terms with it."

kc44135

So, I know people have been a little down on this season (especially the last episode which seemed very polarizing), but what did y'all think of that? For me, Season 4 and 6 both have pretty memorable finales, but I think this easily takes the cake as the best finale episode of the series (so far). I felt that it was mostly well written, well paced, and had plently of great character moments and interactions. All of the stuff at King's landing was aces, Littlefinger's demise was so well done that it more or less made the dumb Winterfell arch this season worthwhile, and the Wall coming down... Holy hell, that was just about the best cliffhanger you could have left this season on (also, c'mon guys, this is the penultimate season. It had to end on a cliffhanger). So, yeah, best Thrones finale for me. What say ye, GAF?

Zetta

Great episode... don't care a damn bit about Dany being Jon's aunt, those two just fit as characters. Jaime leaving crazy ass Cersei was great and I'm starting to consider it a possibility that Tyrion really will betray Dany.

Hydrus

They start filming this year around the same time as they did last year, so may be sooner than that.

They started filming S7 in August of last year and wrapped up in February 2017. They start S8 in October. The earliest we get S8 is probably October 2018. Wouldn't surprise me if gets released in Feb 2019 though.

Top Bottom