• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ein Bear

I don't think it's actually been that long since the beginning of the show, anyone know the rough timeline?

Jamie's made a couple of references to being a prisoner of the Starks for a year, so based on that I'd guess that roughly two/two and a half years have passed since the first episode of season 1.

Khaz

Nah, neither
Summer
nor
Hodor
can die, they're needed for
Bran
to advance the plot. I think
Bran
is virtually immortal until he does
something significant
, else the show would have wasted hours
following him in the woods

Now
the two kids
on the other hand...

[edit] Spoilered because speculation

TCRS

Banned
csaUD5D.gif

post source pls. I need new got tumblrs.

Loomba

Nah, neither
Summer
nor
Hodor
Bran
Bran
something significant

Now
the two kids
on the other hand...

You don't have to spoiler speculation mate

Ovid

Nah, neither
Summer
nor
Hodor
Bran
Bran
something significant

Now
the two kids
on the other hand...

We wasted hours following Robb and Catelyn.

Anyone can die.

No Oberyn is the brother in law of Dany's older brother. Dany wasn't born until after her brothers children were killed.
Awesome, thank you good sir for the information. So would Oberyn be an ally of her then, since there is still some family connection albeit not as strong as I initially thought. She would have a pretty massive ally the second she walks into Westeros if that is the case.

Awesome, thank you good sir for the information. So would Oberyn be an ally of her then, since there is still some family connection albeit not as strong as I initially thought. She would have a pretty massive ally the second she walks into Westeros if that is the case.

If he knew a little bit more about the events in Kings Landing he probably would ally with D. Targs Most Supreme Khalesi mama san "Where are my Dragons?".

*nods wisely*

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Can someone clarify in this is a eunuch a man with no testicles, no dick or both off? At first I just assumed the balls were cut off but recent episodes have confused me

Wait how did Jon's wolf end up at Craster's?

Ghost saved Sam from the Wight at the beginning of season 3 and assumingly was with that group of Night Watchmen that escaped the attack on the Fist of the First Men on the way to Craster's. With Mormont and co butchered at Craster's by the mutineers, Ghost was probably there and caged the whole time.

Nameless

Ghost saved Sam from the Wight at the beginning of season 3 and assumingly was with that group of Night Watchmen that escaped the attack on the Fist of the First Men on the way to Craster's. With Mormont and co butchered at Craster's by the mutineers, Ghost was probably there and caged the whole time.

Ghost was with them up until threy arrived at Craster's, there he turned and wandered off into the forest.

Can someone clarify in this is a eunuch a man with no testicles, no dick or both off? At first I just assumed the balls were cut off but recent episodes have confused me

It's different depending on what country you are in. Or are you asking strictly for GOT and not real world?

That was defnitely the best one of those i've seen. Jimmy Whisper is my man. "Today.. *lip smack* ... I had a cheesesteak ... then I got a walkman". A fancy walkman? "...kinda!"

They need to do one of these each season.

In the case of the unsullied I think it's just the testicles. Hence the champion saying that they were hiding their cocks in their assholes.

sangreal

In the case of the unsullied I think it's just the testicles. Hence the champion saying that they were hiding their cocks in their assholes.

I took the opposite meaning from that -- he was accusing them of faking it by tucking. I could be mis-remembering though

That said, I think Varys has answered (or was asked) the question before

Interesting fact, even without balls the penis is functional and eunuchs were used as pleasure slaves for female nobility (because no risk of pregnancy).

I took the opposite meaning from that -- he was accusing them of faking it by tucking. I could be mis-remembering though

That said, I think Varys has answered (or was asked) the question before

I thought the cock in asshole part was him referring to the men with her who weren't unsullied and still had a dick. I thought he was saying they may have a dick to piss but it's up their ass or something haha. I don't know.

Kvik

I'd add these:

- Summer and Ghost tearing the mutineers apart.
- More Arya & The Hound road trippin'
- Tommen vs. Margaery, round 2. :-]

Also, when will we see Ser Barristan with his sword bloody? It's almost 4 1/2 season and his sword is still the cleanest in all Westeros. :-\

With all the praises he gets since Season 1, I'm expecting him to fight like Geralt of Rivia. :-]

^

Oh i can only hope the direwolves will do some delicious damage !

... yeah, not sure about Ser Barristan kicking ass. He seems so mild-mannered old guy. But... I'd be glad to be delightfully surprised, of course.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
They need to do one of these each season.
That would definitely be awesome. They would be able to easily avoid spoilers.

I wish they'd release that song from the end as a full MP3 track. I love it so much. It makes an appearance again later in their Twilight III video...

I would watch a new movie with that storyline, a la Wet Hot American Summer.
I wish they'd get into commentary tracks. I would watch the entire Twilight series if they gave it the awesome treatment they've done so far. (That third one is the best one they've done so far. My god, I don't know how they'll top it. Watch it if only for the shirtless forest duet at the end.)

(Sorry, off-topic)

I would also watch an entire show centered around Denise and her brother.

I want to see

-Boobs
-Dragons
-No rape for a full episode.
I too would love to see boobs and dragons for the entire episode. Would make it awkward to watch with my dad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom