• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
In the end I'm afraid team Stark is going to be just Sansa..........

:/

Nah, this is the final shot of the series;
tumblr_m7p02z7JBQ1qajc4eo1_500.jpg

Khaz

Interesting fact, even without balls the penis is functional and eunuchs were used as pleasure slaves for female nobility (because no risk of pregnancy).

Yep, this is why Unsullied are most probably the other kind of eunuch, as they need testosterone to grow muscle mass but are said to be prevented from being able to rape. Balls, no shaft.

Yep, this is why Unsullied are most probably the other kind of eunuch, as they need testosterone to grow muscle mass but are said to be prevented from being able to rape. Balls, no shaft.

In the HBOwiki they are said to be made unics so they don't have the desire for sex, so they are just focused on fighting. The lack of desire points to no testes.

FUCK ME

FUCK MEEEE

just got a major spoiler while on Facebook

i wanna cry

I feel your pain.

Last year I was on tumblr looking for a GIF and someone posted a section of the book describing Joffreys death. Was so glad it happened this season, so I can go on trying to avoid those spoilers.

T.O.P

Banned
Throw that asshole out of your list.

Or just hide their messages and updates, thats what i do.

already did, fucker

Hey, it may be fake. Just dont get anything confirmed.

It was a fanart with some phrases from the book, i didn't even know it was about GoT until i read a certain name ughhh

I feel your pain.

Last year I was on tumblr looking for a GIF and someone posted a section of the book describing Joffreys death. Was so glad it happened this season, so I can go on trying to avoid those spoilers.

Funny thing is that i only watched all the episodes for the first time in the last couple of weeks and until that i didn't get one single shit spoiled lol

I miss the brotherhood. Beric and Thoros have real charisma and the scenes with them and the Hound and Melisandre were some of the best in series 3.

Nameless

I miss the brotherhood. Beric and Thoros have real charisma and the scenes with them and the Hound and Melisandre were some of the best in series 3.

Agreed. Love The Brotherhood.

Since their sole purpose is to defend the people, you gotta think they'll be with the men who march north if/when the Wildling or White Walker invade. I mean the Lord of Light doesn't provide fire swords and Phoenix Downs for nothing. Those things would be kinda useful against wights and Walkers.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
people wanna see boobs, but I just wonder why dicks are always soft in the show when guys have sex

Serious answer: erect penis increases the rating.

I want to see Arya and Sansa meet up next episde, and have 4-5 minute conversation. Maybe they can tell each other stories on how they've been since they've been apart, Sansa watching her father that she was partly responsible for his death, saw his head on a pike afterwards and was tortured by Joffrey constantly after his death. The Arya can explain to Sansa her wonderful journey of almost meeting her mom and her older brother, only to watch Robb's dog get killed, his army slaughtered and then seeing her brother's body on horse with the wolf's head...

I actually do hope they talk about it, as my guess is Arya then goes to Bravos after meeting her sister. In regards to Sansa, she might finally turn into a real player after all the torture she's had to deal with. This is what I'm most excited about, I'm disappointed Arya is fighting the hound and not there yet. I really hope they meet.

Grakl

I want to see Arya and Sansa meet up next episde, and have 4-5 minute conversation. Maybe they can tell each other stories on how they've been since they've been apart, Sansa watching her father that she was partly responsible for his death, saw his head on a pike afterwards and was tortured by Joffrey constantly after his death. The Arya can explain to Sansa her wonderful journey of almost meeting her mom and her older brother, only to watch Robb's dog get killed, his army slaughtered and then seeing her brother's body on horse with the wolf's head...

I actually do hope they talk about it, as my guess is Arya then goes to Bravos after meeting her sister. In regards to Sansa, she might finally turn into a real player after all the torture she's had to deal with. This is what I'm most excited about, I'm disappointed Arya is fighting the hound and not there yet. I really hope they meet.

I think arya would look as sansa, tell her to fuck off, and go on her merry way

sansa was terrible to her 100% of the time they were with eachother
Brothers and sisters not being fond of one another when everything is going well is another story. No way they won't be absolutely ecstatic to see each other, especially since other than Snow, they think everyone else is dead. Blood will prevail through childish family fight bullshit.

Nameless

The last time either saw family Ned's head was being chopped off. They'll be estatic to see each other. They are two very very different people than before, though. So it'll be interesting to see how they interact after that initial excitement wears off.

LeBart

Oh wow I just realized Sansa and Arya are headed in the same direction! But then again the last time Arya was headed towards Starks it didn't exactly end well...

RedShift

Not sure if this has been posted, apologies if it has.

Game of Thrones to have only 1 ad break on Sky Atlantic in the UK

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s151/game-of-thrones/news/a568522/game-of-thrones-to-have-only-1-ad-break-on-sky-atlantic.html#~oD8OYpD7tThi9q

Pretty obvious why there're doing this for the world's most pirated TV show.

I think doing 2am showings live with the US like they did for the premier would have a bigger effect though. I already know some people who actually stay up late enough to stream it after it airs in the US, which makes no sense to me, you'd have to wait less time if you just went to bed.

So I just walked downstairs to see my father watching the show.

I asked him what he was doing and he said, "Well I was just seeing what was one and I remember everyone making a fuss about this show, so I wanted to see what it was about".

It was season 4 episode 3, right before the wedding.

I yanked the remove out of his hands and told him how dumb he was to start watching a show four seasons in, and that if he was interested I had all the episodes ready to watch.

That was a fucking close one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom