• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joffery was not only evil but a spoil brat, and an very annoying one I might add. Joffery is like the penta-threat of evil. Yes he has that many evil qualities to him.

Mr.Mike

I was arguing with a friend about this. The topic was " If Ramsay Snow is worse than Joffrey." Worse of course implying "more evil" character. Is he more evil than Joffrey? I think right now I would put Joffrey sightly above Ramsay, but time and his actions might change that. I noticed with every episode Ramsay is starting to piss me off. I can only imagine if he gets higher up in status.

I think Joffrey was a lot more impulsive, while Ramsay has a lot more self-control, but still enjoys watching people suffer. I don't know which is "worse". Joffrey would do random terrible things, but Ramsay will do sustained terrible things like break a man and train his as a pet.

More evil or not, Ramsay is certainly a lot more dangerous. Joffery wouldn't have been able to hold that throne for a second if Tywin hasn't been there. But I think Ramsay would have the self-control to do just enough to keep his underlings obedient and fearful without pushing them over the edge.

Ferrio

Banned
Ramsay is more evil. Joffery was evil in the sense of a kid killing ants, he just doesn't know better. Ramsay is calculating with it.

She sure is.
hGlnKrg.gif
What a beaut <3
Remind to quote & reply to this in roughly 2 years.
Staniss's wife, you cray cray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom