• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massa

Can someone explain the importance of the first scene? I get that he metled down Ned's sword.. and the wolf is the Starks sigil but was it a specific wolf? Was there a specific reason as to why he did it?

I would recommend the Inside the Episode video from HBO, they cover that. The wolf was the scabbard that Ned used for Ice.

Volimar

tumblr_m3bmruoh5Y1r93hr6o3_250.gif

3ragE69.gif

demolitio

He'll get right on that.

Death doesn't necessarily stop people in this world. All Ned has to do is convert religions and he'll back out there in no time with a rented head just so he can finally tell Jon Snow what he promised to tell him which will finally allow Jon Snow to know SOMETHING other than nothing and eating pussy. Ned would stop the meme which the Lord of Light would really appreciate.

Why do you think GRRM is taking so long to finish writing the series? He just doesn't know how badass the new Ned Stark should be.

In all seriousness though, I'm assuming Jon Snow will find out the truth eventually (whether the theory is true or not) as that seems like it could be a major plot point. He's the closest thing to a genuinely good person in this show now.

I still miss Sean Bean though.

Vashetti

Banned
Does anyone know what happened to all the Dothraki folks that used to follow Daenerys around? I know that most of them got killed in S2 when that mage bloke killed them in Qarth but I'm sure there were more. I just realised I've not seen them for a long time.

This is why I keep saying I find it completely disingenuous that she's still calling herself Khaleesi.

She's completely forgotten her roots. If she is supposed to still have her Dothraki, they're doing an incredibly poor job of portraying it on the show.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
This is why I keep saying I find it completely disingenuous that she's still calling herself Khaleesi.

She's completely forgotten her roots. If she is supposed to still have her Dothraki, they're doing an incredibly poor job of portraying it on the show.
3 of them were following her in this episode when she came up to ask where Daario and Grey Worm was.

Impractical? Yeah, this show never does anything impractical. *cough*thronemadeofswordsthatcutsyou*cough*

Did I say anything remotely resembling that statement? I don't think so. First episode, Jaime quotes Tywin as saying "Lannisters don't act like fools." They wouldn't have been raised to make a pure gold hand. It's all about image for them, mixed with practical mindset they probably had beaten into them by Tywin. Nice of you to take something I said to the extreme, just so you could make a sarcastic comment...prick.

Sunday's are my favorite days of the week this time of year. T-minus 11 hours and 28 minutes.

To those who have watched the preview for tonight's episode. What did you think of
the dragon flying over kings landing? A foreshadowing, someone recollecting the last age of dragons? There's no was Deany is that close.

ebevan91

Sunday's are my favorite days of the week this time of year. T-minus 11 hours and 28 minutes.

To those who have watched the preview for tonight's episode. What did you think of
the dragon flying over kings landing? A foreshadowing, someone recollecting the last age of dragons? There's no was Deany is that close.

I'm going to guess it's a vision. Possibly a Bran vision?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!

Maybe one of them flew off without Daenerys approval. They were showing signs of delinquency(or something like that) last week. Kinda hoping its true, I want to see the shocking reactions of the Lannisters.

Deku Tree

I was thinking that the preview was
for the entire season, not just the next episode.

New Dario was really shit.
He came off as a "foreign" Jamie imho.

OG Dario cannot be beat.

Arya's finishing line was fucking awesome, took me completely by surprise and I loved it.

Dragons were cool, they are starting to turn into the flying ass tanks they are meant to be.

inm8num2

Yea, that one, too. Simply forgot that spoilers from book content not covered in the current season would also come up in the thread.

Edwardo

That's crazy that Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Tom Hardy were both in Black Hawk Down. I've seen that movie so many times and never noticed.

It's pretty funny seeing Littlefinger in The Dark Knight Rises too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom