• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we headed for a big meet up at the eyrie at some point? (Lysa Arryn's castle). Littlefinger's on his way there, the Hound and Arya too. Littlefinger's going to be very interested to see Arya Sssstark is still alive. And I think it would be the logical place for Blackfish to go as he's Lysa's uncle isn't he?

Ultimadrago

Watch the few episodes of The Tudors when Dormer is hot. The series as a whole will make you want to kill yourself by the end.

For the downright hottest scenes with her, I collected:

Season 1 Episode 10
Season 2 Episode 7

There some sprinkled throughout beforehand as well.
Thanks for the heads up on Tudors, Nameless! She really does play royalty roles swell.

Nameless

is this a spoiler or something?
Everyone know what happens to Sean Beans characters...

If Game of Thrones came along 15 years earlier he would have played Jaime Lannister.

Sean_Bean.jpg

For the downright hottest scenes with her, I collected:

Season 1 Episode 10
Season 2 Episode 7

There some sprinkled throughout beforehand as well.
Thanks for the heads up on Tudors, Nameless! She really does play royalty roles swell.

is that show any good at all? I noticed johnathon rhys meyers is on it and I really liked him in dracula

Ultimadrago

is that show any good at all? I noticed johnathon rhys meyers is on it and I really liked him in dracula

You'd have to ask someone else about the whole picture. I've only watched a portion, but I would have to says aside from simple eye candy, Natalie Dormer carries her portion well as Anne and Johnathon Rhys Meyers makes for a decent King Henry (best during the scenes of primal/royal indulgence). Aside from them, I can't say the other dynamics held much of my attention, but again, I just was there for Natalie Dormer to begin with.

J4g3r

UK GAF:

Will I be able to watch today's episode on NOW TV the second it airs on Sky Atlantic?

I heard they're airing the episodes the same time as the US (2am UK time).

Anth1888

UK GAF:

Will I be able to watch today's episode on NOW TV the second it airs on Sky Atlantic?

I heard they're airing the episodes the same time as the US (2am UK time).

Its not showing at 2am. Sky might do it again for the finale. It airs at 9pm.

ebevan91

Not necessarily, he wrote The Bear and the Maiden Fair last season which wasn't that crazy.

Edit: Aside from Theon losing his favorite organ, I guess.

Fun Fact: A lot of scenes from that episode weren't even written by GRRM. Some of his scenes were moved to episode 8.

For instance, GRRM didn't write the Robb/Talisa stuff at the beginning, Theon's dick removal, or the bear pit scene.

The tweet as an FYI:
XXEhUf0.png

Well crap. I was hoping to watch it on HBO Go live as it aired. I don't actually have an HBO subscription but for some reason I can log into HBO Go and watch their shows.

Doffen

Been re-watching season 1-3, and there is a lot of stuff I forgot about episode 9 in season 3. That wedding just made everything else seem so insignificant.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Death doesn't necessarily stop people in this world. All Ned has to do is convert religions and he'll back out there in no time with a rented head just so he can finally tell Jon Snow what he promised to tell him which will finally allow Jon Snow to know SOMETHING other than nothing and eating pussy. Ned would stop the meme which the Lord of Light would really appreciate.

Why do you think GRRM is taking so long to finish writing the series? He just doesn't know how badass the new Ned Stark should be.

In all seriousness though, I'm assuming Jon Snow will find out the truth eventually (whether the theory is true or not) as that seems like it could be a major plot point. He's the closest thing to a genuinely good person in this show now.

I still miss Sean Bean though.

Danny? Her heart sure seems like it's in the right place. So far she's done a helluva lot more good things than bad (I can't even think of any bad things she has done so far).

Danny? Her heart sure seems like it's in the right place. So far she's done a helluva lot more good things than bad (I can't even think of any bad things she has done so far).

She's my favourite character. I love rags to riches-type storylines and she certainly started with the least power/wealth in the series. The whole first season was basically bad shit happening to her (not counting the love she had with Drogo... until he also died) until her dragons hatched.

She has done mostly good, and is busy freeing cities from slavery and only killing slavers or people who have betrayed her.

How does waiting an hour help if everyone will just watch it at 10 instead of 9?

I guess they're hoping that more people will watch on HBO, so less people need to watch on HBO Go.

Heshinsi

She's my favourite character. I love rags to riches-type storylines and she certainly started with the least power/wealth in the series. The whole first season was basically bad shit happening to her (not counting the love she had with Drogo... until he also died) until her dragons hatched.

She has done mostly good, and is busy freeing cities from slavery and only killing slavers or people who have betrayed her.

I guess they're hoping that more people will watch on HBO, so less people need to watch on HBO Go.

*BROFIST*

Imagine being born into a world where your family is on the run, most of whom are dead. You have assassins coming after you at every turn. You start of as nothing more than a pawn in your brother's ambitions for your family's old throne. Even the guy who is meant to be your guard and advisor, betrays you. To come from all that and more, and get to where she is now? Danny is a survivor. She'd be long dead if she was a Stark.

Heshinsi

Danny or Jon the only people close to being good people?

How about the fucking heir of Winterfell, superwarg,swagdaddy Brandon fucking Stark?

Who's that? lol

Honestly he's storyline bores me at the moment. Nothing but walking, hiding, some thing about some crow, HODOR, more walking, some weird dreams....give me more of Arya less of cripple dude please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom