• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's that? lol

Honestly he's storyline bores me at the moment. Nothing but walking, hiding, some thing about some crow, HODOR, more walking, some weird dreams....give me more of Arya less of cripple dude please.

Daenys story involves so much walking too though. I see that avatar, and that bias.

styl3s

The tweet as an FYI:
XXEhUf0.png
But.. But a lot of us subscribe without a DVR or actual cable.

HBO GO broke on the premiere and now this? Not that i condone piracy nor do i partake but it doesn't surprise me that people do torrent your shit.

sangreal

But.. But a lot of us subscribe without a DVR or actual cable.

HBO GO broke on the premiere and now this? Not that i condone piracy nor do i partake but it doesn't surprise me that people do torrent your shit.

hbo go is not offered without cable unless you're in Scandinavia.

styl3s

hbo go is not offered without cable unless you're in Scandinavia.
Comcast offers it in a lot of locations including mine.

You can also HBO/HBO GO with the absolute basic ass cable package. Like the $10-20 cable package which a lot of people do. It's 2014, a lot of people cut that cord years ago.

sangreal

Comcast offers it in a lot of locations including mine.

No, they don't. Comcast sells an internet package that comes with limited basic (broadcast channels) cable tv and HBO; you would still have cable tv.

You can also HBO/HBO GO with the absolute basic ass cable package. Like the $10-20 cable package which a lot of people do. It's 2014, a lot of people cut that cord years ago.

Of course, this is required by law and always has been. HBO and other permium networks must be offered a la carte. It is still not possible to have HBO GO without either a) having a cable tv package or b) using someone elses account. Unless you're in Scandinavia

My point is that they don't have much incentive to worry about people that "only" have access to HBO on HBO GO because to the extent that they exist, they're not paying HBO

*BROFIST*

Imagine being born into a world where your family is on the run, most of whom are dead. You have assassins coming after you at every turn. You start of as nothing more than a pawn in your brother's ambitions for your family's old throne. Even the guy who is meant to be your guard and advisor, betrays you. To come from all that and more, and get to where she is now? Danny is a survivor. She'd be long dead if she was a Stark.

Which is also why I like her. She's just cut throat enough to survive in Westeros (or Essos). She's merciful to those who treat her well but will kill the shit out of anyone who fucks with her (locking that Xaro Xhoan Daxos guy in a vault with her ex-bestie was particularly sweet revenge).

styl3s

No, they don't. Comcast sells an internet package that comes with limited basic (broadcast channels) cable tv and HBO; you would still have cable tv.

Of course, this is required by law and always has been. HBO and other permium networks must be offered a la carte. It is still not possible to have HBO GO without either a) having a cable tv package or b) using someone elses account. Unless you're in Scandinavia
I was pulled into a 2 year contract that never required me to have cable TV. Cancelled cable 2 months after that, it's been 6 months since i cancelled. The only thing in the 2 year contract is that it states me to have a comcast account for the 2 years and i still have an account. I just don't have TV.

HBO GO still working. Go figure.

Whoa..

Shocked...speechless, again...Was not expecting that at all.

I thought he was going to be like, ahh joking, you fools, being the type he is. But wow....

Wow...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Weddings in Westeros are more dangerous than the wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom