• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ploid 3.0

So good, I kinda wish his death was a bit slower and painful but it works. The visible damage makes the poison looks brutal. Dang

Phanta

When he was torturing Tyrion, I was thinking, man I can't wait till this piece of shit dies and BOOM less than 5 mins later he dies! Perfect.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
photo.jpg

Robot Pants

I wish I would have been more shocked, except my stupid ass wandered into the spoiler thread on accident last week and I had this spoiled for me. Still awesome though. Good riddance

Watevaman

Like two minutes before I happened I was muttering to myself "I hope this dude dies" and then it happened. Wow. This was a great episode.

The Flash

Banned
I already knew what was going to happen tonight but I'm just going to say how happy I am to see that little degenerate piece of filth die :)

Curufinwe

I wish I would have been more shocked, except my stupid ass wandered into the spoiler thread on accident last week and I had this spoiled for me. Still awesome though. Good riddance

I also knew it was coming but I didn't think it would happen in episode 2 at the wedding.

Released

I guess Tommen is technically king, but he's so young someone else would be ruling in a practical sense.

Hope it's not Cersei lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom