• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that image was foreshadowing inky...it's not cool to just post spoilers.

It's a photo shopped screen grab taken from this video posted by Maisie Williams. It also doesn't help that the photo of Sophie Turner looks like it's from pre Game of Thrones Season 1 lol!

Current Sophie Turner, for science of course.

MrCm6Cgl.jpg

Just a heads up bros. Vulture has a new article up about the show today which features some massive spoilers casually strewn across the article with no warnings. I'd avoid it altogether. A (a non reader) friend of mine saw it on twitter, clicked, and now she's pissed...so watch out.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Jesus Christ, if it is a spoiler I wouldn't know, I haven't read any of the books and if for some reason I knew I certainly wouldn't have posted it in this thread. Heck I didn't even think of the possibility until you mentioned it. I just thought it was a random funny pic with a vegetable in it.

But heck, if it is a spoiler, that would be some scene, lol ;P And you just predisposed everyone to think it is one now.

Don't worry, that funny pic is no spoilers. My (book reader) brother told me a minor spoiler about Sansa after the last episode where we've seen her, so fear not! It's just a pic with a vegetable!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
inky do you know what you've just done?! This is one massive, spiky spoiler! Especially if you consider the piercing, the coloring of the wall (GOLD), the color of her shirt (PURPLE) and the small picture in the background!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Just a heads up bros. Vulture has a new article up about the show today which features some massive spoilers casually strewn across the article with no warnings. I'd avoid it altogether. A (a non reader) friend of mine saw it on twitter, clicked, and now she's pissed...so watch out.

Appreciated. So many pubs throwing away spoilers without a single care...

And suddenly this thread has turned into 4chan.
My sweet summer child...

CloudWolf

That article doesn't really contain spoilers for watchers of the show, it just confirms that a certain character from the books is never going to appear in the show. Still, I'd advise against reading it if you're planning on reading the books anytime in the future.

Now I'm going to leave this thread again.

EDIT: Ah, nevermind. There are two GoT-articles on the website today. Yeah, you guys need to evade Vulture at all costs.

televator

You don't go to 4chan enough then.

I'll take it as a good thing that its hard for me to imagine what that's like. As weird as I think my mind can get, some places of the internet are even weirder.

Well I only went there once... then I felt like the FBI was going to be knocking on my door to take me away to prison. Never again.

Once in while the OT section delivers such a thread here on GAF.

inky

Don't worry, that funny pic is no spoilers. My (book reader) brother told me a minor spoiler about Sansa after the last episode where we've seen her, so fear not! It's just a pic with a vegetable!

TY! =)

inky do you know what you've just done?! This is one massive, spiky spoiler! Especially if you consider the piercing, the coloring of the wall (GOLD), the color of her shirt (PURPLE) and the small picture in the background!

LOL T.T

Yeah I don't read anything these days. I only listen to "a bald move" and "a cast of kings" podcasts, and 3-4 youtube reviewers of GoT and keep it there. No reading, no comments, nothing else now. :|

I was listening to someone before but he had a total meltdown and start crying like a manchild and throwing spoilers for people who were discussing the episode with him. What an embarrassment, that was one time where youtube comments actually saved me from spoilers. I think he started throwing temper tantrums after Oberyn's death lol.

Protein

Banned

Vegetable? That's what they want you to think. Knowing GRRM that is probably a dragon's penis.

RetroMG

Not really stopping to read the thread, but I am blowing through this show, since I work from home and work has been slow lately. I started season 2 on Tuesday and I'm watching the Season 3 finale as I type. Hoping to finish S4 before the weekend so I can come chat with you, and then I'll probably start reading the books. (I read the first one forever ago, but didn't keep going.)

Am I the only one who finds it next to impossible to care about Danerys' story? I really liked her in season 1, but I have been so bored since she got her dragons.

I feel like Danerys' story has been spinning its wheels for a couple of seasons now. It was ok in season 1, where there was tension on Roberts side for her mere existence but since then shes been sacking cities, freeing slaves... sacking cities. Did I mention slaves LOVE her? They really need to push her forward now, shes got power so use it or lose it. Her storyline may as well occur on a different planet, for how much it effects the over-arching narrative.

KorrZ

I feel like Danerys' story has been spinning its wheels for a couple of seasons now. It was ok in season 1, where there was tension on Roberts side for her mere existence but since then shes been sacking cities, freeing slaves... sacking cities. Did I mention slaves LOVE her? They really need to push her forward now, shes got power so use it or lose it. Her storyline may as well occur on a different planet, for how much it effects the over-arching narrative.

Yeah this is definitely the problem...she needs to get the fuck to Westeros already. I don't know if I can care about another season of her playing Queen of the east.

TCRS

Banned
you poor summer children never got to see any of the pics and gif of sophie turner and the others that I posted in the other thread over the weeks. from now on I'll copypasta them (minus any potential spoilers of course):

maisie going to glastonbury:

tumblr_n7s5heF4JZ1rncl89o1_500.jpg

jon snow:

tumblr_n5z4fodDo21r18z8zo2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_n5z4fodDo21r18z8zo1_r3_250.gif

tumblr_n5z4fodDo21r18z8zo3_r3_250.gif
tumblr_n5z4fodDo21r18z8zo4_r2_250.gif

Queens:

tumblr_n7o8osSCKT1r00543o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n7o8osSCKT1r00543o3_r2_250.gif

tumblr_n7o8nmdkbB1r18z8zo2_250.gif

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I have a little request, has the Martell sigil ever appeared in the show? I don't want to be scouting through right now and it's not on any of the banners when the first party arrive at the start of Season 4. I've just seen so many different ways of it being drawn that I wonder how they did it in the show.
Was also considering it as a tattoo idea.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I have a little request, has the Martell sigil ever appeared in the show? I don't want to be scouting through right now and it's not on any of the banners when the first party arrive at the start of Season 4. I've just seen so many different ways of it being drawn that I wonder how they did it in the show.
Was also considering it as a tattoo idea.
I can't remember if it ever appeared on the show but it's on HBO's website.

Nameless

Hilarious how Ygritte does this awkward curtsy/bow hybrid just like a Wildling, while Sansa's is classy and perfect, a testament to her highborn upbringing.

Please post the GIF of Elizabeth bowing to the One True Queen, Cersei Lannister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom