• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is difficult with so many characters..but Top 5(and 10) going into S4

1. Arya
2. Daenerys
3. Cersei
4. Tywin
5. Melisandre
-Little Finger
-Thoros
-Stannis
-Ser Bronn
-The Hound

1. Sansa
2. Arya
3. Brienne
4. Tyrion
5. Sansa
6. Selmy
7. Jon Snow
8. Jamie
9. Sansa
10. Davros

gutshot

i hate recast in general, even if the new one is better, i always feel disconnected.

and i thought they replaced him because they didn't like his performance but it turns out to be his choice to leave to join the new Transporter reboot.

He didn't leave the show to join the Transporter reboot, he joined the Transporter reboot after the show had already recast his role.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Haircut, shave, and a lack of a hand changes a man!
Yeah, it turns him from an insanely hot stud into a bland-looking everydude. :'( (Well, the first two anyway... not the hand part, lol)

i hate recast in general, even if the new one is better, i always feel disconnected.

and i thought they replaced him because they didn't like his performance but it turns out to be his choice to leave to join the new Transporter reboot.
lol, ouch. I hope that was after he was recast, as gutshot said. In other news, why the hell would they reboot the fucking Transporter? smh

6. Jorah, Lord Friend Zone

Haha oh man they pushed that so hard in season 2, the poor guy.

1fe70890f1d84a18daf196d61653cea7d08d362d01e7ff73958bdeb5f2b2184b.jpg

Nameless

Haha oh man they pushed that so hard in season 2, the poor guy.

1fe70890f1d84a18daf196d61653cea7d08d362d01e7ff73958bdeb5f2b2184b.jpg

Can't help but empathize with him. If I witnessed a woman like that walking out of a giant bondfire naked, unscathed, clutching actual dragons I'd instantly develop an unshakable obsession with her as well. Long after I forgot my mother's face I would remember. Unfortunately this makes Jorah the biggest threat to Dany and he doesn't realize it. Sooner or later jealousy will drive him to betray her. You can see his soul explode every time she stares down Daario and breathes heavily.

Faddy

Banned
Top 10
1. The Hound
2. Varys
3. Jaime
4. Arya
5. Bran
6. Roose Bolton
7. Davos
8. Stannis
9. Jon
10. Tyrion

Vagabundo

There are way too many good/great characters. We'd be better doing a list of character we hate:

- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis

You're so damn boring, die....

There are way too many good/great characters. We'd be better doing a list of character we hate:

- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis
- Stannis

You're so damn boring, die....
What are you talking about? Stannis is the man!
9584_b6f8.jpeg

Maffis

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4534098/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t115

and the new face of daario naharis is good but fuck i hate recast.

Yeah it sucks. It's jarring to watch and it will confuse a hell alot of people. Especially the Daario one because he had quite alot of screentime.

Mitark

I guess we're lucky that only a couple minor characters have been recast so far. Would really suck if one of the people with a lot of screen time got changed.
The mountain and Daario didn't have many scenes the past couple seasons from what I remember. I agree it does kind of suck though.

Yeah it sucks. It's jarring to watch and it will confuse a hell alot of people. Especially the Daario one because he had quite alot of screentime.

ya i agree haha , can you imagine the reaction if they replaced Joffrey.

ILujXlU.jpg

He didn't leave the show to join the Transporter reboot, he joined the Transporter reboot after the show had already recast his role.

lol, ouch. I hope that was after he was recast, as gutshot said. In other news, why the hell would they reboot the fucking Transporter? smh

maybe that's true, who knows the real reason, many websites reporting that he left and chose the lead role in the next transporter over his role as daario naharis, he would be lucky to land on a movie as soon as he got replaced don't you think, i searched but didn't find an official statement about this, anyway it's not that important :D we will get used to the new guy.

Vagabundo

What are you talking about? Stannis is the man!

I really don't get the love.

He's so dull. He did father a Vag Demon, which was fun for a while, and he did get his ass kicked when he attacked the city.

That's it, and the Vag Demon was more Melisandre than him.

Maybe he'll do something interesting this season, but if not then I hope Joffrey gets another archery target or he gets a wedding invite.

He's so dull. He did father a Vag Demon, which was fun for a while, and he did get his ass kicked when he attacked the city.

Maybe he'll do something interesting this season, but if not then I hope Joffrey gets another archery target or he gets a wedding invite.
He's the motherfucking iron, more so than those self proclaimed iron men Greyjoys, he's absolute, he's fearless, he's the kind of guy that would stand his ground to the last minute.

You want him in action? Well, continuing the ending of S3, he would go to the Wall to help Night's Watch out.

Nameless

-The guy personally led the land siege of Kings Landing and was eviscerating dudes left and right all the way up until being forcibly removed from the battlefield by his own troops.

-He took the symbol of a Fire God as his sigil, giving him the best in the seven kingdoms

-He's toppled usurper kings using shadow magic and blood magic.

-He resides in one of the most storied and ancient strongholds in Westeros, Dragonstone, where he beds a Fire Priestess.

-he doesn't like cats but appreciate dogs for their loyalty

-He is a religious pioneer, spreading the truth of the one true God to the masses.

Love Stannis too. He's so absolute in his path and actually should be king after Roberts death! Outrageous that he has to reside on the Dragonstone.

Nameless

Love Stannis too. He's so absolute in his path and actually should be king after Roberts death! Outrageous that he has to reside on the Dragonstone.

You know, I'd probably have the Iron Throne moved to Dragonstone and rule from there. Much cooler aesthetic.

Using black magic to murder your little brother is pretty lame.

So is challenging you brother's rightful claim to the throne on the grounds he's boring and charmless.

Sendero

Heh, what do you know? Joffrey looks almost great there.
Not Tywin level of badass'ery though.

The 2nd picture: Jorah having a wet dream.
Kidding, I like the guy.

ASIS

This is difficult with so many characters..but Top 5(and 10) going into S4

1. Arya
2. Daenerys
3. Cersei
4. Tywin
5. Melisandre
-Little Finger
-Thoros
-Stannis
-Ser Bronn
-The Hound

hmm... Let's see

1. Daenerys
2. Arya
3. Tyrion
4. Fucking Tywin
5. Jon Snow
6. Melisandre
7. Jamie
8. Brienne
9. Sansa
10. Osha

Sounds right..

EDIT: Also, I am shocked, shocked, that Drogon isn't shown in the photo above.

Koodo

Banned
I see all three seasons in the last two weeks. I was slain.

Let me rank my faves:

1. Daenerys
2. Daenerys
3. Daenerys
4. Daenerys
5. Daenerys
6. Daenerys
7. Daenerys
8. Daenerys
9. Daenerys
10. Lady Olenna

Indignate

Dany moved up my list after being so fuckin boring in the second season, but I still like the characters around her way more.

BTM

Let me rank my faves:

1. Daenerys
2. Daenerys
3. Daenerys
4. Daenerys
5. Daenerys
6. Daenerys
7. Daenerys
8. Daenerys
9. Daenerys
10. Lady Olenna

Nice choices

Let me rank my faves:

1. Daenerys
2. Daenerys
3. Daenerys
4. Daenerys
5. Daenerys
6. Daenerys
7. Daenerys
8. Daenerys
9. Daenerys
10. Lady Olenna
I'd switch the last one with Tyrion.

Vagabundo

The guy personally led the land siege of Kings Landing and was eviscerating dudes left and right all the way up until being forcibly removed from the battlefield by his own troops.

-He took the symbol of a Fire God as his sigil, giving him the best in the seven kingdoms

-He's toppled usurper kings using shadow magic and blood magic.

-He resides in one of the most storied and ancient strongholds in Westeros, Dragonstone, where he beds a Fire Priestess.

-he doesn't like cats but appreciate dogs for their loyalty

-He is a religious pioneer, spreading the truth of the one true God to the masses.

Meh. I'm more an Old Gods person myself. Not into these newfangled deities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom