• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ploid 3.0

Hah this is like the thread a week ago. He's going over everything we went over, and sided with the people that said Cersei would never kill her kids.

This episode was longer than usual, but it wasn't enough.

Did Olenna and Marge come out and discuss that they killed Joffrey or did I hear something wrong?

Peagles

Both actually.

Unfortunately I can't share much more about my personal life beyond what I already explained, but I'm happy to talk more about character development. Before I answer though, I'm just curious as to why you want to know?

Jrmint

Can someone explain to me what Jon was saying about that group that killed Castor north of the wall? I didn't understand how he said killing them would bring them 1000 men to Night's Watch or something like that.

Eleuin

Can someone explain to me what Jon was saying about that group that killed Castor north of the wall? I didn't understand how he said killing them would bring them 1000 men to Night's Watch or something like that.

Jon lied by saying they had 1000 men in the night's watch

Jon told the wildlings that the wall has 1000. The deserters who killed Castor know the truth, which is only 100 men. If the wildlings get that info from them, they'll attack the wall asap, before the wall can prepare.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

He told Mance that they had 1000 men at the wall.

If Mance catches those guys they will spill that they actually only have about 100 tops.

Jon's lie is the main reason Mance hasn't marched on the wall as yet, they need to kill them so the lie isn't revealed.

edit: beaten as if I was a Stark. :(

The wildlings think there are 1000 men at Castle Black, when there are only 100. The mutineers at Caster's know this and will surely give that information up if the wildlings torture them.

The new actor they chose for Daario Naharis is so generic. Worst recast ever.

I kinda like him. He's got more of an everyman appeal that works better for me. The other guy just seemed drastically out of place to me. I'd expect to see that guy in a whorehouse, not as some super deadly sellsword warrior.

The new actor they chose for Daario Naharis is so generic. Worst recast ever.

I wouldn't say worst, as I watched Spartacus, but yeah I like the original.

Why did they have to recast him? Did the actor not want to do it anymore? He was so distinct. The new guy just looks too plain. If it weren't for this thread I'd have no idea who he was.

Shooting conflicts as the original actor is taking over for the Transporter film.

antitrop

I wouldn't say worst, as I watched Spartacus, but yeah I like the original.

This guy had some personality:

FrTCKuKl.jpg

This guy just looks like any other sell-sword:

MUL2NHQ.jpg

Curufinwe

So Tommen is getting a rush sex education from his grandpa to prepare him for marriage, but the actor playing him is 16 so it's not quite so creepy.

He'd probably already be an expert if they hadn't sent his sister Myrcella off to Dorne.

Using a poisoned stone from the necklace still seems like a ridiculous idea to me. What would've happened if Sansa ended up not wearing it?

TheContact

Using a poisoned stone from the necklace still seems like a ridiculous idea to me. What would've happened if Sansa ended up not wearing it?

I think they just banked on her wearing it and really thought she would based upon her good nature and the story she was told about it. I'm sure there was a plan B. Maybe not at the wedding but another time.

demolitio

What do you know...Littlefinger was involved and the drunkard was a patsy. :p

Glad I got that one after the last few pages...lol. Danaerys is good at psychological warfare. If this was a Total War game, she'd get bonus points for inciting unrest before invading each time.

Jaime seemed to take a weird step back on his path to redemption arc which I didn't see coming. That was pretty fucking awkward.

At least Jon Snow is still awesome.

Edit: I agree about Littlefinger's voice. That really threw me off from what I remember at least. Apparently he's so damn deceitful that no one knows his real accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom