• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyBear

Anyone notice that epic camera shot of Jon Snow as he runs back to the hut to retrieve the dragon glass, amid the battle? Looked to be a extended steadicam shot. Awesome.

Salmonax

Any gifs of the dead children?

Someone posted this one...

cE6WQ3p.gif

effzee

Do we have a count of how many of the direwolves survived?

I don't remember any alive except for the one with Sam at Castle Black.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Yeah.. Jon has to be Rhaeger and Lyanna's kid. Because the whole story of him kidnapping her and the little bits and pieces tossed around make that the only logical outcome.

Jon would have been killed if it was known, so Ed taking him in makes sense.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Do we have a count of how many of the direwolves survived?

I don't remember any alive except for the one with Sam at Castle Black.

Off the top of my head:

Bran's direwolf is still alive and with him up North...no wait it's dead isn't it? I forget ugh!
Sansa's dead
Robb's dead
Arya's sent off into the wilderness so it couldn't be killed
Rickon's "Shaggydog" with him when he parted ways with Bran.

demolitio

Yeah.. Jon has to be Rhaeger and Lyanna's kid. Because the whole story of him kidnapping her and the little bits and pieces tossed around make that the only logical outcome.

Jon would have been killed if it was known, so Ed taking him in makes sense.

And it once again shows how honorable Ned was to the point of letting his own wife resent him and Jon for something he didn't even do, especially since adultery seems out of character for him despite the social norms.

I said before that it would mean he basically has two great families' blood in him and is a pure descendant of the First Men which is why I have high hopes for him compared to Dany. Olly better not fuck that up.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Ned is so honorable that he would let his outer honor be tainted to keep his inner honor intact.

You the real MVP, Ned.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
And it once again shows how honorable Ned was to the point of letting his own wife resent him and Jon for something he didn't even do, especially since adultery seems out of character for him despite the social norms.

I said before that it would mean he basically has two great families' blood in him and is a pure descendant of the First Men which is why I have high hopes for him compared to Dany. Olly better not fuck that up.

And he's the second best at sex too.

Behind Pod the Bod.

Off the top of my head:

Bran's direwolf is still alive and with him up North...no wait it's dead isn't it? I forget ugh!
Sansa's dead
Robb's dead

Im pretty sure Summer is alive.

Shit. What an episode. Just watched it.

EDIT

*edit*

Sorry thought I was in the other thread. Didn't really spoil anything but mentioned "BOOKS" so edited it

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Off the top of my head:

Sansa's dead
Robb's dead

Always bums me out how little they used the wolves in the show. I assume they should be in a lot more but since it would be too costly they just put them in for special scenes.

Palpable

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
She's totally gonna pass it onto Brienne though, even if she doesn't make it out she can make sure they're safe and it would totally fuck with Ramsay's claim. It would bolster Stannis with the rest of the North if she could get Rickon to him and might let him tip the scales. It's just a matter of them getting the timing right.
That plot would be awesome but she would never take Rickon to Stannis. She hates Stannis. So either Stannis has to die or Brienne will be on another wild goose chase.

Always bums me out how little they used the wolves in the show. I assume they should be in a lot more but since it would be too costly they just put them in for special scenes.

Yeah, same here. I love them when they make appearances, and they make so little of it :<

My favourite was GreyWind (Robb's)

q.q

But they are all fab *____*

Sansa's Lady was so harmless and soft .... GOSH I WILL NEVER FORGIVE CERSEI FOR THIS OMG FOREVER

Arya's Nymeria will one day rule Westeros' wolves. ~BELIEVE~

Bran's Summer is gorgeous, with reddish coat *_____*

Jon's Ghost is badass and yet fluffy. I wants to hug it :x cept when it's growling cuz then it is scary :<

And my new favourite, Rickon's ShaggyDog. The name alone is an instant #WIN

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
I don't know. In the gif above it sure looks like the WW isn't attacking at full speed. Until he finds out he's up against a sword that can actually kill him that is. Maybe it's just the speed of the gif though.

Oh come on people. This is obviously just the choreography.

If the WW dont want to kill Jon, there was nothing put into the fight to suggest that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom