• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

16BitNova

No it's Jaime and Gendry.
I guarantee Gendry is going to look 10x better when we finally see him again. The producers/directors have to know people are anticipating him like crazy.
Wonder if she's hot enough to withstand dragon fire.
That's her fetish.
Second to the mother of dragons.
Khaleesi is beautiful don't get me wrong. But, that dark edge to Melisandre, the red hair, the evil intentions. Ooooweee.
Been the hottest
My man!

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
Khaleesi is beautiful don't get me wrong. But, that dark edge to Melisandre, the red hair, the evil intentions. Ooooweee.

lol, evil intentions shouldn't you be looking to Cersei as well and maybe Margaery based on this episode.
Maybe Sansa since she's all in black.
Actually I think there are too many good looking people on this show with evil intentions.

Razmos

I find it interesting that there was no sex in this episode. There was nudity, there were people before sex and after sex, but there was no actual sex.

I wonder if there is a reason for that, to focus on the dialogue perhaps?
I'm not complaining.

I find it interesting that there was no sex in this episode. There was nudity, there were people before sex and after sex, but there was no actual sex.

I wonder if there is a reason for that, to focus on the dialogue perhaps?
I'm not complaining.
I thought so too at first, but the run time for this episode was on the short side. Probably more of a change in direction than not

Vire

tumblr_nmr4iy4kBR1s95j2so2_500.gif

tumblr_nmr4iy4kBR1s95j2so3_500.gif

Mmm Margaery and her scheming.

I actually thought this was a little too on the nose. Combine this with the introduction flashback and it feels like the producers think we are idiots. Where's the subtlety D. B. Weiss?

televator

Margery is hot as all get out but Stanis' red woman makes me weak in the knees. I literally "hnnnnnnngggg" in some of her scenes.

be7b4fb8adbd24a3a06e56b578efe523.630x358x1.jpg

And that's the first time I used that meme. I if I were Jon Snow I'd probably already be dead. Very happy, but dead.

Lucael

I want a gif of dragons spitting fire > Daenerys running away. I don't know why but that scene looked really clumsy to me.

So I'm guessing Boltons and Freys are are left as the most hated people in this show.

I actually like the Boltons. I know you're supposed to like the Starks, but Ned and Robb and Catelyn don't really jive with me with their misplaced priorities and malformed sense of nobility. Or maybe that's just what I tell myself so the red wedding doesn't hurt as much. Anyway, I know I like Ramsey Bolton (née Snow) because he's hilarious and his retribution against Theon was righteous, and Roose helped put an end to the war that Robb was raging. Realistically, Joffrey wouldn't have been to have much influence on the men of the North. Cersei even told him as much. So Robb's war was mostly unjustified, and it was resulting in a lot of needless death, and then he betrayed the Freys for no good reason, so I don't mind that Roose put an end to that.

So yeah I kind of like the Boltons.

valeo

Oh dear. Sorry to sound patronising but I feel really sorry for you.

I'm under no delusion that that was the greatest episode of GoT ever, but that was a very enjoyable, solid ep for me.

Loved every scene, not wasted at all.

Definitely a solid setup ep.

Though, I've never thought GoT was the greatest show ever, so perhaps I have lower expectations.

valeo

I can't remember a game of thrones episode that slow. The only thing I really liked was the last 10 minutes. Hated the flashback scene, gave nothing to the story.

Man, I really hope it get's better.
RIP Mance Rayder

Erm, that flashback scene will likely dictate Cersei's actions for the rest of the season.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Littlefinger's batman voice seemed toned down, which is good, even if the Littlefinger + Sansa partnership is like hillarious medieval fantasy sithlords

Melisandre has long been the hottest on the show. She's my dream. Carice van Houten oozes sex appeal.

Mother of Boring is still a shit leader. So is Stannis.

The more time passes the more I like John. He's one of the few characters in the show with his shit together, balancing his understanding and respect for authority while also standing his ground. He's come a very long way.

Reek for the iron throne.

Yup, was just about to post this after reading the past couple pages and seeing the lack of love she's getting. She is stunning.

Because in the show she has a perpetual icy look on her face, the only disruption being the occasional sneer or contemptuous laugh. Lena Headey and Tilda Swinton have that "black hearted" mean mug down to a science.
I respect Lena though, she's brave for playing a character she knew most people would view as an unrelenting bitch.
I imagine it takes some courage for women to embrace those sorts of roles.

besada

Banned
Another gentle reminder for those of you who have read the books: you're in the wrong thread. Please go to the other thread to discuss the shows.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Man I really didn't think Mance would stick to his word all the way until the end there, his look when Jon told him he'd be burned was crushing.

sam777

Man I really didn't think Mance would stick to his word all the way until the end there, his look when Jon told him he'd be burned was crushing.

Yeah, you could see the fear in him, which made me believe he would change his mind.

On another note it seems like there is no way Daenarys is getting them two Dragons out of there unless they break themselves free.

Anyone think we'll get to see what Rickon and Osha are up to this season? That's another couple of characters the show just decided to forget about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom