• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 5 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Man they keep coming. Half the season gonna be out by tomorrow. Why they hell they sending early copies in fucking SD is stupid as shit. Unless they are actually Blurays and its just sd leak.

So it's not confirmed but apparently Ep 9 is being upped. Can't be just a critics screener in that case.

wat

Bodacious

Banned
To make matters worse, apparently some guy wrote down everything that happens this season and published it as a book.

thats-good.gif

Dennis

Banned
Judging from the reported file sizes though, the leaked episodes must all be potato cam versions. No true fan will sully themselves by watching this.

To be perfectly clear here, if people continue to discuss which episodes might have leaked, how the 'reported' quality is, how 'your friend' found them, make up fake spoilers, etc..., I'm going to start handing out bans. Find somewhere else on the internet to chat about it. Thanks.

oatmeal

Banned
Can you imagine watching all five and then having to wait 5 weeks for it to catch up?

Edit
Well that was poor timing

Vire

Watching that behind the scenes video now "A Day in the Life" and wow, I wonder how much the budget has grown since the first season.

styl3s

To make matters worse, apparently some guy wrote down everything that happens this season and published it as a book.
I legitimately thought for like a good 3-4 seconds that some shit head wrote spoilers and made a book before remembering that the show is actually based on books (although admittedly i haven't read them). I need to stop drinking and go to bed i am becoming delirious.

My god what is happening. This is a major setback for HBO :/
I remember something similar happening with the final season of the wire but i believe it was because on-demand was putting them up.

Mistah

I just feel bad for HBO. They made deals with channels to put it all live on the exact same time. Even announced HBO GO subscription so people could view it without having cable and then this happens :/

I just feel bad for HBO. They made deals with channels to put it all live on the exact same time. Even announced HBO GO subscription so people could view it without having cable and then this happens :/

The people pirating weren't going to subscribe anyway.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
To be perfectly clear here, if people continue to discuss which episodes might have leaked, how the 'reported' quality is, how 'your friend' found them, make up fake spoilers, etc..., I'm going to start handing out bans. Find somewhere else on the internet to chat about it. Thanks.

People, read.

hbo fucked up BIG time lol
people are definitely getting fired for this

It wasn't HBO, it was the people who were sent the screeners probably. Anyways, HBO has a tag on every individual screener, so they probably have a way of finding out whoever leaked the screeners, even if they watermarked the name.

Gvaz

Banned
If they've leaked they're free game for everyone, but whatever. When does the season come out "officially?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom