• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does HBO Go air episodes live by any chance? If not, how soon can I expect the episode?

The xfinity app on xbox is late as shit with updating. I'm praying that HBO is faster.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Does HBO Go air episodes live by any chance? If not, how soon can I expect the episode?

The xfinity app on xbox is late as shit with updating. I'm praying that HBO is faster.

It usually takes about 10-15 mins to refresh properly, but after that you're good to go. I love it since I'm on the west coast and get to watch it 3 hours before the rest of my friends who just watch it when it airs normally.

Edit: 10 mins or so after it starts airing on the east coast to answer your second question above.

It usually takes about 10-15 mins to refresh properly, but after that you're good to go. I love it since I'm on the west coast and get to watch it 3 hours before the rest of my friends who just watch it when it airs normally.

Edit: 10 mins or so after it starts airing on the east coast to answer your second question above.

Cool, thanks guys!

Yeah I'm on the west coast, so I watch on HBO GO because I get the episode at 6 local time.

Snake

Yeah I'm on the west coast, so I watch on HBO GO because I get the episode at 6 local time.

Hmm I've never tried this myself as a Best Coaster. Though the last time I used HBOGO the stream was slow as all hell and it soured me on the experience considerably. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

I feel bad for the folks watching with family members on this sacred day lol. Alas I once watched an episode of Spartacus with my mom..never again.

Snake

We should be taking bets on who is in the obligatory naked scene each week

iob5eM30UBtlR.gif

Moff

goddamnit I just saw conan stevens in spartacus, this guy was more than perfect for the mountain. what a monstrous beast. its such a shame we lost him for our show, such a shame.

I'll cry in season 4 if the beanpole that rides fights instead of him

Magni

Didn't see it in the OP... what are my legal options to watch this in English no subtitles within 24 hours of the original air date? I am currently out of the country.

If there aren't any legal options, then HBO lost easy money from me.

zroid

Banned
Finished Storm of Swords yesterday. My body & soul are so damn ready.

That title... huh.

they skipped the whole book!?

edit: wait, book spoilers are allowed in this thread? Only up through the end of Book 3, I hope...

Nizz

Can't wait to watch this tonight. Gonna be a great Sunday watching this and the Walking Dead season finale. I just don't know which one to watch first...

Lothar

Banned
Watching the Season 2 marathon right now. A Man without Honor has to be worst written episode in the series. Long boring history lesson with Tywin about Harranhal. Long boring exposition with Jaime and his cousin. The incredibly stupid convoluted dialogue in the last Dany scene with the warlock. I'm sad to look at wikipedia and see that it was written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss. What was wrong with them for that episode?

Edit: Also making it obvious that the two boys killed weren't Bran and Rickon, by talking about the other two boys. Dumb.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Can't wait to watch this tonight. Gonna be a great Sunday watching this and the Walking Dead season finale. I just don't know which one to watch first...

The Walking Dead will be first for me. I'm too excited to see how the season ends to sit through another show first.

Randdalf

goddamnit I just saw conan stevens in spartacus, this guy was more than perfect for the mountain. what a monstrous beast. its such a shame we lost him for our show, such a shame.

I'll cry in season 4 if the beanpole that rides fights instead of him

They really need to get him back now Spartacus is over.

Atsumi

scroll up for the discussion already taking place. Basically, walking dead finale to avoid spoilers.

Boyfriend and I are doing Walking Dead because we missed last week's and they always show it before the new one.

He's not a book reader, so I'm really, really going to have to be careful what I say around him.

Magnus

Watching the Season 2 marathon right now. A Man without Honor has to be worst written episode in the series. Long boring history lesson with Tywin about Harranhal. Long boring exposition with Jaime and his cousin. The incredibly stupid convoluted dialogue in the last Dany scene with the warlock. I'm sad to look at wikipedia and see that it was written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss. What was wrong with them for that episode?

Edit: Also making it obvious that the two boys killed weren't Bran and Rickon, by talking about the other two boys. Dumb.

I love those extended scenes, exposition or no. Really gets you into this world's views on power.

jett

D-Member
I love those extended scenes, exposition or no. Really gets you into this world's views on power.

Scenes between Tywin and Arya are undoubtedly the high point of last season. I also liked that Jaime scene...until he killed his cousin unceremoniously. :p

Fey

Banned
It's just suddenly hitting me that this is starting again and ASOS
we've reached the season with the RW
. So damn excited. Can't wait to see all these characters again. It's been too long. ;__;

Dany

Banned
So pumped! THIS is the season we've all been waiting for. :D

SOS
Last year my Renly avatar was in full force, this year its Robb, season after that should be Tywin! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom