• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushigod7

Broke out the Legendary Halo mug and filled with the GoT Iron Throne brew, look at the head on that one. So excited
ibaCU0i05MNQHO.JPG

I'm trying to watch this on cable and the regular HBO channels are giving it to me in Spanish. The fuck? The L channels are also giving me Spanish, so the only version playing seems to be in Spanish.

I get to the part in HBO GO where it asks if I want the episode with the interactive features or not. Neither option works, it just takes me to a black screen.

Kuroyume

Banned
Regarding the books (up to ADWD) :
What's the name of that giant ape like animal on the wall? Jon lets him stay there.

Lkr

Ugh, forgot all about this! Is it airing at 10pm again? HBO.com is down as fuck right now.

yes and again at 11

ASOS
that harrenhal scene never happens does it? catelyn was at riverrun. was this one of the ADWD flashbacks of where rob was at the time when she was waiting for his return?

Lkr

Reread the prologue. They combined his story with the old maester's story. I think

i believe he was
hand of the king. davos gets thrown in the dungeon first and then stannis wants him. i don't understand how they will now make davos hand if stannis is the one mad with him. iirc the prologue was Chett

but i am more concerned with the harrenhal scene. i haven't read adwd yet, so does that scene stem from there? or is it completely changed?

i believe he was
hand of the king. davos gets thrown in the dungeon first and then stannis wants him. i don't understand how they will now make davos hand if stannis is the one mad with him. iirc the prologue was Chett

but i am more concerned with the harrenhal scene. i haven't read adwd yet, so does that scene stem from there? or is it completely changed?

Shit got confused with the second book. You're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom