• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordCanti

I've kept the hype levels as low as I can, but as the time approaches, I'm getting a little drunk from hype. Also alcohol, but hype too.

Zabka

Been watching the Season 2 marathon on HBO2. I fucking loved Stannis and Melisandre. Perfect casting for both.

I heard this season will have ADWD spoilers? I'm still trying to finish AFFC…

Yeah, I think the stance the showrunners have stated is that going forward they're simply adapting all of the books. So they might rearrange certain events and shuffle things around from the later books into this season or next. Its not necessarily a one to one adpatation of each book to each season.

Basically, you might have certain parts of the books spoiled for you by the show from here on out if you've not finished the books. Hell, the show might end up spoiling the books that aren't even out if they end up killing off certain characters or giving others greater importance.

Snake

It's so close I can taste it.

ibkn9Kq2GXDNti.gif

My liver is ready.

Magnus

Patton Oswalt ‏@pattonoswalt 11m
3 HOURS AND 42 MINUTES 'TIL @GameofThrones. Everyone roll a saving throw for boobs!

Obscured

So excited and so bummed I won't be able to catch up until mid-week. While not perfect, this is the closest I've seen the spirit of a written work translate to tv(movie). I am really curious how they are going to make this season work.

Magnus

Dany walking through the Iron Throne room, littered with snowfall...just gorgeous.

(watching the S2 finale on HBO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom