• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 4 |OT| Still Epic

Because they know you have to get up for work at 4am.

Those jerks.

Really, if it was 9pm for me I could play a bit before bed. Some of these Hong Kong store people have had it for hours. I don't get why it's not just out now for everyone once the first store publicly releases it.

ij8xJo0.png

Uhhh..
I've had this before. They wouldn't give it to me. Worth a shot if its close though.

Jawmuncher

Did they change how cross play works yet?

I know ranked isn't allowed between Xbox and PC. But are they allowing public now?
Or is it still only coop modes and VS bots only?

Did they change how cross play works yet?

I know ranked isn't allowed between Xbox and PC. But are they allowing public now?
Or is it still only coop modes and VS bots only?

Coop, horde, and private are crossplay. Competitive is not and I highly doubt that'll change. If mouse and keyboard support comes to the console then maybe it would change, but as of now kb/m players have a huge advantage. It makes complete sense for them to keep it separated.

Jawmuncher

Coop, horde, and private are crossplay. Competitive is not and I highly doubt that'll change. If mouse and keyboard support comes to the console then maybe it would change, but as of now kb/m players have a huge advantage. It makes complete sense for them to keep it separated.

Lame. Was hoping there would be an exception for public, or perhaps a seperate playlist within public for users to opt into. Oh well not a big deal.
I'll be playing on xbox, but was hoping to play more than just VS bots with PC buddies.

Dominator

Just upgraded to the Ultimate because I am super impatient. Mafia will have to wait.

It says I own the season pass, but there's no download from it. I'm assuming it just knows I own it and I don't have to download a small file?

Moofers

Why is Gears 3 updating on my Xbox One S right now? I just played 2 nights ago so it was all up to date. Weird!

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
The only place to purchase this game is from the Windows Store directly and via Amazon, yes?

GravyButt

Man now I regret not getting the ultimate edition for early access. Was supposed to go away for work meetings all weekend but that got cancelled. Oh well. Few more days. I can do it!

Madness

I mean why? Digital ultimate edition I could stomach because hey with modern preloading a week early and whatnot, give players willing to pay a chance to play early. But if physically the discs are printed and shipped and stocked to stores, you're literally creating a two tier of release just to make money.

God help them if they try this with Halo 6. Either way, please folks post your streams and pictures while plebs like us wait for our standard/'poor fuck' versions to come.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Absolutely despise that you have to buy the digital version for the free PC version.

oo7

I've got the Ultimate Edition preordered at Best Buy. Heavily considering cancelling it so I can buy it digitally, but, they've already shipped me my Gears cup and coaster. What do I do? If I cancel my order does the funds immediately go back into my account? Do I get charged a fee for the mug and coaster? Hmmmmm

abracadaver

Fuck this shit. After 9 hours of download there was an error and now I can start over. How can they fuck up this bad. This shit wants to make me refund the game.

I've got the Ultimate Edition preordered at Best Buy. Heavily considering cancelling it so I can buy it digitally, but, they've already shipped me my Gears cup and coaster. What do I do? If I cancel my order does the funds immediately go back into my account? Do I get charged a fee for the mug and coaster? Hmmmmm

you need to return the mug otherwise it will cost you 20 bucks

Dominator

Did you get a refund for your standard version and then just buy the ultimate or is there another way to upgrade from standard?
I had to do this. Just went in the chat support, they cancelled, money got refunded immediately then I bought Ultimate. Quick and painless.

RedStep

The little bit of the game I've played has been AWESOME so far. But....

I'm really not a fan of getting kicked out of my paused, solo, Private Match Horde game because I was "idling" while I took a short break to eat. Not looking forward to having to babysit a 50-round Horde game lest I be kicked out of it by a fucking machine.

jcmproch

Neo Member
Do you get codes for the BC collection or do they appear in your queue? Pre-ordered last week and haven't seen or gotten anything. Thank you

Top Bottom