• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 4 |OT| Still Epic

ViciousDS

Banned
does it HDR have a slider just like forza?

It seems 2K sports is the only company that doesn't know what the fuck to do with HDR lol

Guys who bought the UE, did you get this message from the Xbox LIVE team?

"Thank you for being a loyal Gears of War fan! Here's a code to unlock an Operations Gear Pack in Gears of War 4, out 10/11/2016. redeem on Xbox One or Xbox.com/redeemcode by 12/31/2016.

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX"

Is this the gold starting weapons + Old Man Marcus/Tomorrow Anya/Zombie Dom set, or something else?

SlickVic

Any interesting GoW 4 deals available?

Depends which version you're looking for. Xbox One copy is 20% off if you have Best Buy GCU and you get a $10 reward zone certificate for a future purchase. Best deal at launch that I can see for Xbox.

J 0 E

Depends which version you're looking for. Xbox One copy is 20% off if you have Best Buy GCU and you get a $10 reward zone certificate for a future purchase. Best deal at launch that I can see for Xbox.

I don't have a GCU account though

thanks anyway

Grazzt

Damn, my friend from China has nearly finished the campaign while I'm still waiting for my peasant version to be unlocked...

B00TE

Sooooooooon.

Almost ready here, just need to take care of a few more things. Had an opportunity to nap earlier but I couldn't sleep, the hype's too strong.

anything to update with Gears4 or should I be able to boot up the XB1 and launch at 9PM?

digital UE

also, did the XB1 dashboard get an update since last friday?

jadedm17

Damn, my friend from China has nearly finished the campaign while I'm still waiting for my peasant version to be unlocked...

You're both getting a delicious gourmet cake and he's almost finished: I'd rather be in your shoes my friend, savoring each bite slowly and not devouring in one sitting.

That said : I'm in Florida, not being hit by he hurricane but getting insane winds and rain tomorrow, just hoping it'll calm down enough for me to grab and play my copy. (If I keep power, which is a coin flip at this point.)

Hawk269

You're both getting a delicious gourmet cake and he's almost finished: I'd rather be in your shoes my friend, savoring each bite slowly and not devouring in one sitting.

That said : I'm in Florida, not being hit by he hurricane but getting insane winds and rain tomorrow, just hoping it'll calm down enough for me to grab and play my copy. (If I keep power, which is a coin flip at this point.)

Be safe man. I hear from friends it is getting nuts out there with the wind/rain.

Gibbo

Played the first mission/prologue yesterday. I find the graphics to be abit underwhelming so far :/ this is on ultra settings

Yes, co-op and horde mode I believe.

Oh ok thats good. I'm thinking of building a PC next year instead of buying the Scorpio, but if I can't play with my friends it kinda isnt worth it to me. Hoping most pc microsoft games have some form of cross play or Scorpio adds KB/M support so they can be fully cross play.

vBkkg8v.jpg

It has fucking started!

How does controller/mouse and keyboard matching for multiplayer work on PC? Do controller players just have to live with being stomped, or is there crossplay?

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
How does controller/mouse and keyboard matching for multiplayer work on PC? Do controller players just have to live with being stomped, or is there crossplay?

I asked this earlier but unfortunately got no responses. :

ManUtd78

Neo Member
First post guys big GAF and Gears fan up in the UK 4.50am got my UE Console yesterday but I had topre load . Not had Xb1 for 2 months update city but got some Horizon3 in two amazing games but it's now time for my fav series of all time. Cog figures surrounding me everywhere Marcus and Baird guarding the console lets do this.
Been brilliant reading positive and some not so positive
Comments but love GAF and the OT amazing - guys talented .
My gamer tag is Hulkamania78 will be playing for hours today single, horde and MP.

At 37 I shouldn't I be this excited but the nights spent 4v4 in 2006/7/8 was without doubt the best MP experience I ever had me and my friends playing with and against each other with proper chat.
Gears 3 I went lone wolf as there enthusiasm dropped but mine has got stronger .
Does

Does Anyone know if there's an infinite level cap in MP like 3?
Keep it going guys love it . See you on the battlefield my friends

v0yce

Ugh, I want to get this so bad. But I'm trying to resist.

Long story short, I'm in the early stages of building a house and don't have much of a gaming set up so I've been trying to hold off playing much console stuff until I get my proper AV environment back. But that's like 6months + away.

And this looks so good.
And I'm a huge Gears mark.
And tomorrow's my birthday.

Why now!

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
WTF go to play 54GB update...

Whats the fucking point in preordering....

Top Bottom