• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 4 |OT| Still Epic

so i saw all of those different skins for preorders and junk food, and i'm wondering if those skins are gonna be in the xbox live store? at least for character skins

Theorry

Gears of War ‏@GearsofWar
Gears of War 4 services are rolling back online. We will be doing further improvements later today. There may be quick disruptions.

Grisby

It took about 7 or so hours but the download seems to be finishing up. Going to get into it tonight.
lol i heard Nathan Fillion too.

I thought his voice fit really well, but that's of course a subjective idea.
Ha. Giantbomb said the same thing during the e3 2015 gameplay reveal.

Dubz

I keep timing out in matchmaking (PC). Is this happening for anyone else?

EDIT: There really should be a server browser.

So I finished the campaign on Hardcore. It took me 7hours and 46minutes. I found 18/50 collectibles. I did not really explored the areas a lot.

My favourite acts had been 2 and 3. Act 5 started great, but was a bit disappointed in the end.

The Coalition did some incredible world-building and really spread some new mysteries in the franchise. I am looking forward how some things will resolve. I hope, they have some great answers.

If any Europeans want to play Horde next week, add me. GT is Hypertrooper.

Did they break release date?

Just picked up an Ultimate Edition at Best Buy.
Nope. The Ultimate Edition has 4 days early access.
PC multiplayer borked? Always get disconnected or it just doesn't find anyone.
It disconnected me plenty of times during the campaign. At least I got the pop-up. Luckily for me, I was playing solo. So no interruptions. But servers seem down for me. Can't connect to the Horde lobby.

Kurumi

Don't know if there is another thread on this or not (Didn't see one from scrolling a bit) but Amazon has delayed my Ultimate Edition to next Wednesday.... I ordered this September 12th but I am reading online that people who even preordered the second it became available are also not receiving it until Weds.

Amazon has repeatedly messed up delivery for games... almost every game I've preordered from them this year has arrive a day to a week late.

*I also preordered the more expensive Outsider Variant Collector's Edition for my wife alongside the Ultimate Edition and she did receive her Collector's Edition this afternoon...

**Just called Amazon back again and a different rep assured me that the game will still be delivered today because I have a delivery guarantee of the 7th for this game... she wants to call me back at 8pm to see if I got the game. She said that if it doesn't arrive I can cancel the game and re-order it. I asked her what good this would do me and she got upset? I mentioned the credit the previous rep offered me for the trouble and she talked over me and said she would call me back at 8pm to follow up.

Yep. I won't be getting mine either today because of them apparently running out of stock according to the customer rep. And I pre-ordered this in June....

First time Amazon has let me down like this. Pretty disappointed.

Montresor

My Gears S console still hasn't shipped to me.

I'm upset at Microsoft right now. The whole point of this console is EARLY ACCESS. The whole point of making the release date Oct 6th is so we have time to preload for EARLY ACCESS.

LowParry

Got some TDM matches in. Man I miss this game. Play so much better on a controller too on the PC. Hopefully the community sticks with it for a while. Otherwise it's Horde 3.0 all day every day.

BizzyBum

Man, I really hate when they do these junk food promotions where you have to buy a bunch of different energy drinks and food at exclusive stores and crap to nab all the packs.

emrober5

Yep. I won't be getting mine either today because of them apparently running out of stock according to the customer rep. And I pre-ordered this in June....

First time Amazon has let me down like this. Pretty disappointed.

Same here, looks like my order was delayed. Even though I pre-ordered as soon as it was available.

Received a $10 credit from Amazon, at least.

TheRed

So my download on windows stor eis hung at 53.47 gb. What's the right way of going about this? Restart computer without pausing download?

Nvm, seems to have slowly started up again.

Nuke Soda

My Gears S console still hasn't shipped to me.

I'm upset at Microsoft right now. The whole point of this console is EARLY ACCESS. The whole point of making the release date Oct 6th is so we have time to preload for EARLY ACCESS.
Well that sucks, Hopefully you at least get the console before the game hits for the rest of us regular edition buyers.

Novocaine

Had a pretty good run of Horde last night, got to wave 35 before people started getting tired and leaving. The manned turrets are boss, I was scoring way above everybody else consistently.

Theorry

"Gears of War 4 services are rolling back online. We will be doing further improvements later today. There may be quick disruptions."

Looks like we have a disruption again. Playing fine the last hours. Now suddenly not working.

Theorry

Oh wait you can scrap also skins and bounty's and with those scraps craft skins.
That makes the low credits abit better.

Top Bottom