• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 4 |OT| Still Epic

Theorry

Anyone have a problem having their brothers to the end pack pop up?

This is on the forum. Maybe this helps.

DLC Items Missing
We are investigating reports of some users missing Season Pass, Brothers To The End and Gears of War 4 Xbox One S exclusive content. If your content is currently not appearing, it may appear upon a reboot of the game. We are working on fixing these issues as soon as possible to get you your content.

There is a workaround for the Gears of War 4 Xbox One S exclusive content download that has reportedly worked for users. Please follow this guide for more information:
Launch "My Games & Apps"
Highlight Gears of War 4
Press 'menu' on the controller
Select "Manage game"
Highlight "Xbox One S Gears of War 4 LE Bundle content packs"
Press the 'menu' button and choose "Go to details"
Once the store page loads, select "Install"

iFirez

At the end of Act 3 - calling it a night until the morning. Game is fantastic and I can't wait to finished Act 3 and see what the rest of the game has in store. I'm most tinteguied to see if there are any connection to the Locust and the Swarm, I feel there has to be.

Had the download in Windows store running all day. It moved 5gb. What's wrong with the windows store?

And I can't load a map and join a match at all.

vort3x

The amount of credits you get is very low. Like drastically lower than it should be. Not I care about skins or anything. I like playing just for the heck of it. But if you're gonna reward players this amount is too low. It has a reverse effect on players that do care bout rewards. They need to follow halos model, that model is perfect.

Just joining the thread, enjoying what I have played of the game so far. Is there a Xbox community club for GAF for this game?

Would love to get some Horde mode going on.

The amount of credits you get is very low. Like drastically lower than it should be. Not I care about skins or anything. I like playing just for the heck of it. But if you're gonna reward players this amount is too low. It has a reverse effect on players that do care bout rewards. They need to follow halos model, that model is perfect.

Sounds like something that can easily be changed. Though, I was rewarded 500 coins several times last night...not sure what I did. Though I agree, Halo model is amazing...they just really need to copy that and boom.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Played up to start of Act 3 and taking a break. I'm blown away so far. Plays great, looks incredible and runs great on my PC.

Raxus

Been playing horde mode and you get a shit ton of experience but no credits?

Is versus the best place to get credits?

Theorry

You can also play arround with scraps tho. Scrapping bounty''s, skins you dont want. And with those scraps you can craft skins you want. :)

TheXbox

Apologies if this has already been addressed but have those download codes for the old Gears titles gone out yet? It would be nice to have something Gears-related to futz around with over the weekend

TheRed

Is the soundtrack by the Game of Thrones guy? Just loaded up and have only done benchmarking, sitting on the title screen about to start the music already reminds me of the finale of Game of Thrones last season.

Sigh, my copy didnt show up today (ordered from Best Buy). Never had this happen before, may push me go go digital in the future. So frustrating!

MarveI

Scraps is useless too. For 1 discarded card you get 5 scrap points. To build 1 weapon skin you need at least 600 scrap points. So to afford 1 weapon skin you need to discard 120 cards ! So to obtain 1 weapon skin you would need around 20.000 credits. 20 cheapest pack or 5 elite packs. The entire credit system is absurd beyond comprehension. It's like they're punishing gamers by inadvertently telling them don't bother you'll never get it unless you spend a lot of money on it.

Is the soundtrack by the Game of Thrones guy? Just loaded up and have only done benchmarking, sitting on the title screen about to start the music already reminds me of the finale of Game of Thrones last season.

Ramin Djawadi is awesome. Gears of War? More like Tears of War. Soundtrack makes me cry.

Scraps is useless too. For 1 discarded card you get 5 scrap points. To build 1 weapon skin you need at least 600 scrap points. So to afford 1 weapon skin you need to discard 120 cards ! So to obtain 1 weapon skin you would need around 20.000 credits. 20 cheapest pack or 5 elite packs. The entire credit system is absurd beyond comprehension. It's like they're punishing gamers by inadvertently telling them don't bother you'll never get it unless you spend a lot of money on it.

Yeah it's not worth it at all. Only worthwhile use of scrapping is getting rid of a crappy legendary weapon skin to craft the character you want to play since the majority of them are epic.

Things are going smooth for me currently. Can change at any time though.

Also. How do you grab someone when you're on the opposite side of cover?

I guess the Gear hype is real. I cancelled my PSVR preorder and felt like buying an Xbox One S 500gb to drown my sorrows. I can't find one! Nothing at GS, nothing at BB not even Target or my random VG store. Even Amazon is sold out. I guess this is a sign to wait until BF or that Blue Gears Bundle.

Top Bottom