• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genshin Impact |OT| 5.0 (Natlan) - Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Arrived

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
iirc GirlsFrontline has some censorship that is removed by simple ingame code. Still, this isn't normal. Game is more sterile than most western games and I can't imagine why.
Prob some western "women" complained about a cup size or two for all I know. You know how it is. The odd thing is, Rosaria isn't even huge or anything. She's just the biggest (or was) in the cast so far. What I hate the most about this is the most of them seem to share the same body type. I understand why (DEADLINES) but this is still so fucking lazy. Look at totally not Dimitri from Fire Emblem or w/e his name is, he looks so small compared to what he was suppose to be like in previous illustrations.

BlackM1st

Banned
Side note: I see people on reddit really enjoy bow trick shots. I must say that I was also very impressed with GI's arrow tracking tech. It's probably something basic, but most devs doesn't use it... Seeing GI arrows actually flying away and not just disappearing in the thin air reminds me my Far Cry 2 sessions when you could kill your target with a sniper rifle being couple of miles away. Good stuff.

Dregnel

iirc GirlsFrontline has some censorship that is removed by simple ingame code. Still, this isn't normal. Game is more sterile than most western games and I can't imagine why.

there are modders in this game still trying to figure out how to inject stuffs but they got banned when they added some clothes, mihoyo sells costumes expensive af in honkai impact.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I'm expecting re-skins at best for 20 bucks a pop in the future.

BlackM1st

Banned
there are modders in this game still trying to figure out how to inject stuffs but they got banned when they added some clothes, mihoyo sells costumes expensive af in honkai impact.
Good theory, but look at NPC clothing. Looks like skirts and pantsu were banned in GI world, girls allowed to wear only one piece swimsuits, shorts or pants. I can't imagine MiHo selling more revealing costumes. For some reason they're afraid to show any skin in this particular game. And I'm talking about total censorship, not simply an artistic choice for some younger characters.

Dregnel

Good theory, but look at NPC clothing. Looks like skirts and pantsu were banned in GI world, girls allowed to wear only one piece swimsuits, shorts or pants. I can't imagine MiHo selling more revealing costumes. For some reason they're afraid to show any skin in this particular game. And I'm talking about total censorship, not simply an artistic choice for some younger characters.

i think they are afraid to make the women hot while the female players are climbing walls to see zhongli's ass and using his pillar to kiss boys :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Guilty_AI

hello
9ah0hf8.jpg

I mean, I don't really care about her bust size, but it would've been nice to have some more diversity there. Most female characters in this game looks entirely the same in terms of figure.
That's because there are literally 5 total stock models in the game and everyone shares them.

Adult Female, Adult Male, Teen Female, Teen Male, Child.

Until they put some effort into custom models for each new character, everyone will pretty much look the same but have different skins and clothes.

Reactions: Isa

Nankatsu

Anemo towers are trash. If you guys are having a bad time with the tower game, my advice is your char can't do damage, but you can still mark foes with element (resulting into elemental reaction via towers), you can make enemies feel pain with Claymore chars, you can use Claymore chars to break wooden shileds and you can even use Anemo chars to kick them of the edge.

This. If you are playing alone you can also pair Claymore user with Geo traveler.

Place Geo rocks on main path to block the way and keep enemies from advancing.

Pair hydro turrets with ice ones and use claymore character to do some damage.

If you are playing coop and also have Zhongli, go with the Geo duo and let your partner go with Claymore + water user. It's even more crowd control effective.

Last edited:

Fake

Gold Member
Nerfing Rosaria chest size would be kinda silly considering her model was already ingame and her Splash art which has been out and about shows how large and in charge she is.

I guess liking busty girls is wrong? Then I don't want to be right.

Wait, they gonna nerf boobs? On a weeb game?

Saber

Nerfing Rosaria chest size would be kinda silly considering her model was already ingame and her Splash art which has been out and about shows how large and in charge she is.

I guess liking busty girls is wrong? Then I don't want to be right.

Which I said is really strange. Why going to the trouple of nerfing her chest if there are countless like her?
The only reason I can think is perhaps a change art. But again, a lot of trouple and possibly more cost just for that.
They have more important things to do like watch out for her balance and fix the god damn Xynian shield behaviour.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I can see the point on where are the husbandos since I see no bara men and only flatboard girls saying they be men.

Closest thing we have to real ground beef is Diluc and it's clear all that grape juice has him out of shape.

• LOL
Reactions: Isa

Aenima

For the fans of the tower defense mini game, Demone Kim told it will stay in the game after the event. Probably will be acessed by some NPC and supposed to have different rewards.

Saber

I can see the point on where are the husbandos since I see no bara men and only flatboard girls saying they be men.

Closest thing we have to real ground beef is Diluc and it's clear all that grape juice has him out of shape.

I saw like, 6 to 7 people on the co-op with signatures vangloring Kaeya's butt.

Can't imagine when they decide to create a half-naked character or start doing some character skins(mainly the beach ones).

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I saw like, 6 to 7 people on the co-op with signatures vangloring Kaeya's butt.

Can't imagine when they decide to create a half-naked character or start doing some character skins(mainly the beach ones).

It's only a matter of time until we get seasonal characters in swimsuits. >_>

Pretty sure the only real male characters we have in this game are the Lawachurls. They the real units in this game. Especially the Cryo Lawachurl. Hate those guys.

Top Bottom