• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Yotei Announced (Ghost of Tsushima Sequel)

Bombolone

Gold Member
Just give me that sweet sweet Legends multiplayer.
Platinumed the first one, will have to wait for PC for the second outing. Good to see it out there though.

Skifi28

Poor Draugoth scrambling to make all these threads first.

tHi9tDo.gif

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Finally. A Sony First Party game. Jesus.

Will watch in proper 4K at home.

But from what I saw on my phone it looks like production values are vastly increased and combat looks more stylish.

In

First game was very disappointing for me but this looks good.

Hopefully the open world is more alive and exciting

Drake

I really really wanted to like the first game. The story itself was awesome, but the gameplay loop was boring as fuck. By the 2nd area you are an unkillable god and it's the same quest over and over and over again. They gotta do something to mix it up in this game.

Last edited:

Bry0

Hope the open world activities are more varied and less boring this time. I liked 1 a lot b lining the story but the open world was pretty boring.

finalflame

Controlling female characters make a game woke in 2024? damn...what's next? lmao
just chuds being chuds

looks great, let's fucking go
So it's gonna be Jin and this new girl, right? Surely they wouldn't just entirely replace Jin, would they?
let's hope they would, who the fuck gets emotionally attached to video game characters? give me some samurai femme fatale to fuck around with

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
Ghost of Tsushima is legit historic originality and I think it will be apart of this generation's and last's golden years, I gave it a 10/10 during the pandemic and am hopeful for this sequel. If you didn’t play it go play it now.

Top Bottom