• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's why I always feel like I'm missing out, Jeff is really interesting to listen to but I just have no interest in the games being played.

i mean id think that would make it even more interesting if you grew up with something else

this is stuff you havent seen

this was part of the bedrock for what we reap today

how is that not interesting to you

i mean youre on a video game message board i would hope you liked video games as a whole

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I want to see Dan play the dumbest, most stupid jRPG in the world.
That would be a great feature. I call it "Dan plays the dumbest, most stupid jRPG in the world"

Renting games is such a 90's thing. Kids today wouldn't know what that means

I remember renting Mario's Time Machine for the SNES as a kid and thinking it was the coolest shit. I have no idea why, that game is junk.

I did end up renting it a couple of times though, my parents seemed to think it was a good idea since it seemed to be a education game. It taught me nothing.

For that person complaining about usage of space
Looks good
3MLwRxdl.jpg

wait is it seriously just those three again?

I remember renting Mario's Time Machine for the SNES as a kid and thinking it was the coolest shit. I have no idea why, that game is junk.

I did end up renting it a couple of times though, my parents seemed to think it was a good idea since it seemed to be a education game. It taught me nothing.

You did WHAT!?

wait is it seriously just those three again?

What do you mean just those three

Liamc723

i mean id think that would make it even more interesting if you grew up with something else

this is stuff you havent seen

this was part of the bedrock for what we reap today

how is that not interesting to you

i mean youre on a video game message board i would hope you liked video games as a whole

I am interested to a point, but a large part of the games they play are from a 2D perspective, and I'm generally not a fan of that viewpoint. So I usually just don't want to see it being played.

Randy42

Yo giant bomb people I'm about to start the Deadly Premonition Endurance Run vids and was wondering if you guys would suggest watching them alternating as they were uploaded or watch one completely and then the other?

Myggen

Yo giant bomb people I'm about to start the Deadly Premonition Endurance Run vids and was wondering if you guys would suggest watching them alternating as they were uploaded or watch one completely and then the other?

Watch Vinny/Jeff, that's the best one.

I had Ironsword as a kid and literally all I remember is falling.

Yeah, I have some really vague, bad memories of playing this game as a kid.

I would suggest watching them alternating and then dropping one if you're finding it less enjoyable. Personally I find VJ significantly better than BR.

Ah, sorry, didn't read the question correctly! I agree with his suggestion for what it's worth.

There's a giant dog in that intersection.

There's a giant dog in that intersection

Watch Vinny/Jeff, that's the best one.

Yeah, I have some really vague, bad memories of playing this game as a kid.

I need links for this hot jeff/vinny content

BearPawB

Banned
Ok, i have always slacked on GB browser plugins. What good ones are out there now.

I have the live video one on my laptop, which is hilarious when it used to go off when I was teaching class.. *unnn...rap man...":

Myggen

Ok, i have always slacked on GB browser plugins. What good ones are out there now.

I have the live video one on my laptop, which is hilarious when it used to go off when I was teaching class.. *unnn...rap man...":

This is brilliant for watching features of more than one video on the site.

Giant Bomb Season Pass will detect whether the video you're watching is split up into parts (e.g. VinnyVania Part 2 or E3 2011 Day 2) and automatically bring the other parts or "Episodes" over to you in a sidebar that's integrated right into the video player. Perfect for stitching together Endurance Runs, 24-Hour Extra Life streams, GDC chats with a side of Buckfast, PAX panels, and of course it's safe for the occasional multi-part Puppy Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom