• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #13 | good and faithful friends ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to ask question to the crew on Tumblr so that mine isn't the top one anymore everytime I refresh the page.

"Dear Bret,

How do you feel about Megasoum being a shameless Habs fan who likes posting loaded questions to your tumblr? Habs sure sick, amirite?"

Megasoum

Banned
"Dear Bret,

How do you feel about Megasoum being a shameless Habs fan who likes posting loaded questions to your tumblr? Habs sure sick, amirite?"

Whatever... Jeff has a Montréal Expos' cap in his bedroom so he's automatically the best.

PS: Thanks Danny O'Dwyer for posting a random picture on your Tumblr!

danm999

It's gonna be a shitstorm no matter what. It'll either be "they hired this person to fulfill a quota" or "giant bomb hates minorities/women" whoever the hire is will undoubtedly be qualified and a good fit but they're going to have to wade through some serious drama their first week.

Yeah for every sensiblechuckle.gif there's going to be 10x the amount of Picardfacepalm.gifs.

I mean, just yesterday in the Bombcast thread there was somebody trying to litigate his GB Banning and whining about SJWs and heavy moderation and how he was going to have nothing to do with that sort of environment going forward (on NeoGaf of all places...)

I'm excited for the hire for GBEast but I'm coming to view the announcement as a band-aid tearing moment.

aurahack

Neo Member
Anybody saying that racing is not a sport has absolutely no clue what the fuck they are talking about.

Damn right

also the only thing i know about hockey these days is that the mcdonalds has a hamburger called the Max 67 and that's fuckin weird

i wish the buns were the color of the Canadiens that'd be funny

BanGy.nz

Banned
Yeah, but Anthony already has his own studio in his basement in Long Island, Vinny and Alex could go out there for video and podcasts.
They already have a studio with this rad poster
EtcI98w.jpg

No need for a second studio.
Just hire Jose Canseco.
Just do one better and hire the entire 1989 Oakland A's.
Why are you Anime jerks talking about real sports? this thread is a for sports entertainment and E-Sports only.

Anjin M

I go away for a couple hours to get the family fed and ready for bed and I come back to this? Do I have to put you all in time out?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Y'know, looking at giantbomb's E3 2014 streams again, especially the microsoft one, and I realised that I'm just completely sick of games about killing or shooting other people, or just killing things in general.

The only game of that type that I want recently is bloodborne.

Y'know, looking at giantbomb's E3 2014 streams again, especially the microsoft one, and I realised that I'm just completely sick of games about killing or shooting other people, or just killing things in general.

I go through phases like this too. Just chill out with some puzzle games and platformers for a bit, no harm.

aurahack

Neo Member

I don't know if it's the "killing" that I'm tired of as much as it is the like... kinda rote set-piece, linear stuff. I feel like it's been two E3s now where nearly every game that's announced at the pressers, I can look at it and be almost guaranteed that it'll be this super-scripted single player thing that makes for great trailers and little depth. :s Some game-ass games would be great.

Where are my score tallies, man.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It's just looking at stuff like call of duty and assassin's creed and I'm just like "Ugh, over it."

We're going to get more call of duty and Asscreed reveals this E3 aren't we.

santeesioux

It's just looking at stuff like call of duty and assassin's creed and I'm just like "Ugh, over it."

I bought into the Jeff hype about Advanced Warfare and bought it, no more COD for me period unless they battle dinosaurs or something.

Japan or China might put me back into AC, but even that might not be enough at this point.

danm999

I'm not even tired of shooters/killing in games and I'm tired of those franchises.

Meh, I still really enjoy Call of Duty. Advanced Warfare was awesome. It's only one game in a year of dozens, not hard to avoid.

Of course. It wouldn't be E3 without them!

I'm actually really looking forward to this year's E3 for some Deus Ex and (hopefully) Fallout 4 gameplay footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom