• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

repeater

Then they drop a bomb that it's a worldwide simultaneous launch, yes that even includes Europe.
Don't be silly, Europe's not part of the world.

I'll probably hang for this, but I've gotta say, with TMS
#FE
coming out I don't feel too bad about the inevitable wait to get P5 to Europe.

FluxWaveZ

I'll probably hang for this, but I've gotta say, with TMS
#FE
coming out I don't feel too bad about the inevitable wait to get P5 to Europe.

b9SYcTY.jpg

yami4ct

Just saw Yo-Kai Watch 2 is coming state side in September. Lets go!

I'm shocked the series is doing well enough to justify bringing more shit so soon. I honestly thought it was kind of a flop.

Good for them. Glad to see Level-5 have another hit in the US.

yami4ct

People get really ouchy when you point out a full PS4 Monster Hunter game would be a bad financial decision, huh? Some of the responses in that MH thread are pretty hilarious. So many false equivalences.

Maybe no Jeff and Drew means a Roriecast.

I would very much enjoy this.

Finally saw Civil War, that was one of the worse Marvel movies I've seen.

Spiderman and Ant Man were pretty good though.

Nope, great stunt work, great fight scenes and nice character depth to most of the characters now that they are finally faced with something more serious and realistic. It's one of the better Marvel movies, up there with Winter Soldier, Iron Man, GOTG and The Avengers.

kingocfs

Nope, great stunt work, great fight scenes and nice character depth to most of the characters now that they are finally faced with something more serious and realistic. It's one of the better Marvel movies, up there with Winter Soldier, Iron Man, GOTG and The Avengers.

I thought it was overrated, though. Or over-hyped. Every other movie you mentioned was better, IMO. Especially Winter Soldier.

yami4ct

I thought it was overrated, though. Or over-hyped. Every other movie you mentioned was better, IMO. Especially Winter Soldier.

I'd say Winter Soldier was probably the most over rated Marvel movie I've seen. It was very good, but it wasn't the best ever like some said. I enjoyed Civil War significantly more.

I like Guardians and Iron Man 1 more than Civil War, but that movie was still a hell of a fun experience to see in a theater.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I watched Civil War and was so bored I almost fell asleep. Movie lacks any tention.
Oh, I wonder if Captain America will kill Iron Man. Of course not. Nothing happens. They punch each other a bit, both sides looks like colossal morons, no arguments make sense and in the end they kinda don't like each other anymore but not really.
It's probably cool to watch Spiderman beat Red Magic Lady if you are into the comics but I'm not.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
They pretty much have the same problems for me as every other hollywood summer blockbuster.

Everything is too safe.

I need some danger in my films.

robotrock

Banned
Still haven't seen Civil War but I feel like Winter Soldier was the only Marvel movie that had tension tbh. It's definitely my favorite Marvel movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom