• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to waste my day off finishing the terrible Dark Souls 3 so that I can sell it whilst it's still worth something and buy another God aweful game with the funds.

That Overwatch game looks like shit. You should buy that.

I already pre-ordered that garbage. Blizzard are once again knocking it out the park with amateur hour design decisions by making the most tantalising cast of waifus ever seen in gaming and then forcing me to play in 3rd person so that I can never see my chosen one.

Volotaire

finally managed to place an amazon order for that fates se, our long national f5 nightmare is over

Nice one!

I just noticed in the FE Europe SE thread that the Nintendo UK SE bonus item, an FE coin, is going for THIRTY POUNDS on ebay. Crazy.

Also the VRodeo video is just all kinds of great.

Ul81Ya4.jpg
Best cover arts this gen? Best cover arts.

I still prefer the Doom marine surrounded by demons cover though.

I missed out on the contacts/glasses discussion earlier, but you anti-contacts people will love this:

I usually wear my contacts for 30 days straight before changing them. And by straight, I mean day and night, 24 hours a day, even while sleeping.

kiguel182

I wear contacts but they are daily and not monthly ones. I tried the monthly ones and they are just a nightmare after a couple of days.

Daily ones are amazing and I have no problems putting them in. They always feel fresh.

Scizzy

That Doom review makes me want to replay it again. Doubt I'll be able to do it though before Overwatch comes out.

Brad dismissed the idea of writing a book about Doom because one had already been written, but I'd still love to read his version.

Brashnir

I think that would get it (only) a few weeks of appreciation. But something so unique should stay with Oxirane for several years.

Totally. If he had the time to make two of them, getting one featured on the site would be totally great though.

Or hell, just getting the youtube video into Drew and/or Jason's hands for the next MPP or Mario Maker thing they do would get as much use on the site as actually sending it to them.

jaina

But Alfredo is still sending them new alpacas, fridge-kun gets more use than a consumable micro transaction, and Brad still wears wenis' sunglasses.
So positive examples exist.

Volotaire

I think I have potential Demo Derby content that I could send to GB, but I'm wondering if they even have the console/machine that the disks require.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom