• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #22 | Drew, F*** This Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

popo

no one cares about dota skins

but when you see the worst player on your CSGO team flash his 200 dollar knife, you feel something for sure

That exists? will have to google that.

Jei, gotta job as a entertainment journalist after months of unemployment. Now I can buy all the games!

grats, first article pitch. Top 10 Movies and TV Shows with Cum in them.

Guessing no Beast stream today?

They sometimes decide later but it is a lucky week when they do Wednesday and Friday streams.

Salarians

F12016_PCDIG_FOB_RP-2D_PEGI1-226x300.png

Curufinwe

If I were to guess, I bet he does not think that it is boring.

I know they can't play a game like Contradiction or Until Dawn or Life is Strange every week, but for me, the entertainment level of watching them play games with stories is immeasurably higher than watching Vinny bashing away at another old 2D platformer.

LiK

I know they can't play a game like Contradiction or Until Dawn or Life is Strange every week, but for me, the entertainment level of watching them play games with stories is immeasurably higher than watching Vinny bashing away at another old 2D platformer.

I would agree if he was doing bad like with CIII but he's been doing alright with Bloodlines and their banter from the last part was really good and kept things less frustrating for him.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Yeah, same here. I do enjoy VV but I wish they would mix it up a little instead of just going through all the CV games one after the other. But if that's what they want to do fine. How many CV are left? Can't be that many right? Right?

That exists? will have to google that.

Don't. That lead to me thinking "MAN I should play more CS:GO and buy keys so I can get a knife and sell it for 500$!" and then spending 15€ on keys and not getting anything worth 500€ in return!
That's how they get you

mintyice

The Skellige succession quest line. The assassination of Radovid and persecution of witches/non-humans. Anything involving trolls. The Kaer Morhain bits.

Lots of stuff. Bloody Baron is a tired old story about an abuser that's asking us to feel sympathy for the abuser while his victims are marginalized in the story itself. The parts involving the witches and the baby were pretty great, but other than that, I'm not hot on Bloody Baron.

The Kaer Morhen bits are great because it's like the end of RDR. You finally do all this searching, come home, live a semi normal life for a little, and prep to fight the big bad. AND THEN YOU FIGHT THE BIG BAD. That whole drinking scene was amazing too. People only talk about Bloody Baron because it was like 5 hours into the game and unskippable.

Brashnir

Don't. That lead to me thinking "MAN I should play more CS:GO and buy keys so I can get a knife and sell it for 500$!" and then spending 15€ on keys and not getting anything worth 500€ in return!
That's how they get you

F2P has reached the point where it's literal gambling now, I see.

Gurrry

Im glad Austin atleast didnt shit all over Battleborn when talking about Overwatch. He had specific arguments about why he didnt like it rather than just saying "its a bad game".

I understand its not a game for everyone, I personally really enjoy it, but I was glad to actually hear a thoughtful criticism on why he didnt like it rather than just shitting on it and saying "LOL OVERWATCH BETTER".

popo

Breaking news from mixlr: Jeff reinstalled Firefall

because of course he did

I would have been less surprised if he reinstalled warframe.

All I remember about firefall is the bombcast ripping on their PAX booths and the devs getting salty as fuck on twitter.

Time for part 2 of the best Castlevania game. Again, though, I don't get some of Vinny's struggles. It is pretty easy for the first bit. The last stages get crazy, though.

popo

OH. MY. GOD

Fucking finally. This better be in this time, unlike last time they said it was in and it wasn't. Platinum trophy here I come.

Witcher patch 1.20 changelog

Adds book titled 'A Miraculous Guide to Gwent' which displays number of gwent cards missing from player's base-game collection and information on where to find them, thus facilitating completion of achievement titled Collect 'Em All. Tome in question can be obtained either from gwent playing scholar in Prologue or from merchant near St. Gregory's Bridge in Gildorf district of Novigrad.

A decent list of quality of life improvements too. That top one annoyed me for months though.

yami4ct

The mid-gen console upgrade talk on the Beastcast has gone way too long and is kind of super cringe worthy. I don't necessarily disagree with it, but it's a lot of well worn territory combined with some ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom