• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Gundam Thunderbolt was recut into a 70 minute movie and dubbed, will probably watch that version.

Edit: shit new page

tumblr_nwps4pjJu31r96fbco1_400.gif

Ok so.

They did a quicklook of Furi. And I got to a part in Furi that I think is fucked up.

(Spoilers, don't click if you don't plan on playing it)

So the last jailer is a child, and she's pleading with you to fall back, to stop going forward. She says that she's the last line of defense, and that the world will die if you come back. I can't help but get a tear in my eye because this is fucked up. Man. The worst part is that it's not even a fight, you're just literally smacking her around, hurting her. She can't even fight back. It feels bad.

Just had to let that out.

The door after that is fucked up. So fucked up.

jaina

Strafe has to follow up on Devil Daggers and DOOM 2016. They couldn't have guessed that a year ago. But it's still time until 2017.

The modem dialing for doors is jarring and too much.

Ok so.

They did a quicklook of Furi. And I got to a part in Furi that I think is fucked up.

So the last jailer is a child, and she's pleading with you to fall back, to stop going forward. She says that she's the last line of defense, and that the world will die if you come back. I can't help but get a tear in my eye because this is fucked up. Man. The worst part is that it's not even a fight, you're just literally smacking her around, hurting her. She can't even fight back. It feels bad.

I agree, it's pretty fucked up that
they couldn't at least make the final line of defense a challenging boss fight.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Ok so.

Having not played the game, that sounds pretty lame and kinda "try-hard" to me, as much as I hate that word.

Pokemon Go has consumed my fiancee. It's really good because we're going our on walks around campus. But I'm just along for the ride, I don't think it's the game for me.

Fantastapotamus

Today, a guy looked at me in the bus, giggled and said "You are sitting on a charmander", then he proceeded to look at his phone for the rest of the ride. I think I might hate Pokemon Go.

Giant Bomb #24 | Infinite blessings from hyperspace

That's interesting, but I found what little I played of Furi more tedious and annoying than fun and challenging. Maybe I'll just button mash my through it on the easiest setting.

Fantastapotamus

Sometimes I look at the Vive Steampage and think "Man....I could afford this!". Then I remember that there are zero games in VR I actually want to play.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Sometimes I look at the Vive Steampage and think "Man....I could afford this!". Then I remember that there are zero games in VR I actually want to play.
But there are a ton I wanna fuck around with. VR just isn't there yet to make me want to play a game for longer than 30min to an hour.

Fantastapotamus

But there are a ton I wanna fuck around with. VR just isn't there yet to make me want to play a game for longer than 30min to an hour.

Yeah, I can see that. But I'm not gonna spend 1000+€ for a couple of those types of games. Either at some point there will be enough actually worthwhile VR games for me to care or the whole thing will die and I'll be able to buy a Vive super cheap. Just no reason to jump in right now.

Chuck

Still without luck
So I turned off avatars on the mobile site to try to learn names more and wow, I don't know anyone's name.

jaina

So I turned off avatars on the mobile site to try to learn names more and wow, I don't know anyone's name.
I know names, but still rely mostly on avatars. seeing familiar avatars reused by another account confuses the shit out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom