• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some good Vinny content. I've seen most of the FMV stuff and the more recent quick looks. Any suggestions for some old favorites?

I finished all of the Mario Party Party stuff, so I need something else to pass the time.

LiK

I need some good Vinny content. I've seen most of the FMV stuff and the more recent quick looks. Any suggestions for some old favorites?

I finished all of the Mario Party Party stuff, so I need something else to pass the time.

Breaking Brad Demon's Souls

Not weird. Libraries exist to gather, curate, and protect humanity's greatest thoughts and accomplishments.

As a librarian, I want to agree but then... (straight from my desk)

11079515_10106669312231641_6732238035167645258_o.jpg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

The Sleeping Dogs saga and the P4 endurance runs depending on whether you want hours of entertainment or days of entertainment.

Lunar FC

Love how anytime a game has a soccer mode it's compared to rocket league like they created the idea of having a ball and two goals.

Love how anytime a game has a soccer mode it's compared to rocket league like they created the idea of having a ball and two goals.

Didn't like Microsoft Monster Truck Madness have a soccer or hockey like game? I'm almost certain I played car sports with monster trucks a long ass time ago.

The tepid reactions in the Tech Test thread make it sound like conventional play is much more the pace of the game.

Trying to reach a wider audience and ruining the one bit of uniqueness it had other than the Titans.

There was such a great feeling of mastery with TF's traversal system. Once you learned how to move outside of the obvious paths, the world was your oyster.

Trying to reach a wider audience and ruining the one bit of uniqueness it had other than the Titans.

There was such a great feeling of mastery with TF's traversal system. Once you learned how to move outside of the obvious paths, the world was your oyster.

The two maps in the beta right now feel like they are designed without their incredible movement tech in mind. Like, one of them is a giant field. It's terrible. I really hope their other maps have lots of verticality to them like Titanfall 1 did. That's probably my biggest concern after playing Titanfall 2. That and that people have said Bounty Hunt is replacing Attrition which if true is just terrible.

Titanfall 1's movement was so incredible and it was enhanced by the map design. 2's movement feels like it could still be great but the two maps just don't complement it in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom