• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainmaker

Banned
I like very little classic rock nowadays and what I do is usually overplayed to the point I don't listen anymore but Queen is classic. The holy trinity: Queen, Chicago, and ToTo

jaina

Queen's biggest problem is that their two most famous/played songs are godawful. They made some good music but We Will Rock You and We Are the Champions are some garbage ass garbage songs.

I needed the musical to discover other (also pretty famous) Queen songs. I honestly thought there are no people who don't appreciate their music.

He's just preparing his ammunition for the Game of the Year awards.

From who's proponent arguement though? :p

You have to like Queen tho. They are beyond classic.

You have to respect Queen though.

I can't stand Yes or The Velvet Underground but I make sure to respect them.

I did too. They're broken now thanks to stupid Dolph Ziggler.

Chris Masters broke my Google Glass, now Dolph Ziggler breaks my sunglasses.

Hit him with your car in the parking garage!

"HYUNIT!"

I spent about 3 weeks on Egg Inc to get to the top egg and I finally did it today then an update downloaded and they added another tier that is ages away. I want to throw my phone at someone...

https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/767080018581286913
021_2K17_08192016ej_00439--91e687a16505f5c0487b8660b03229d8.jpg

justjim89

I wonder how much Brock really didnt want to be there and just wanted to go eat a stake or chop down a tree

I mean, it's been said by the man himself that the only part of wrestling he loves is the action between the ropes. He hates travel, he hates people, he hates press, he hates talking. The man is a shaved ape that lives in the wilderness of Canada and doesn't have a telephone within his house. Heyman is probably the only thing that kept him from ripping Dan's head off.

That being said, you know Dan tried to get Paul or Brock to say something about Greg Miller or Alex.

Myggen

If Titanfall 2's technical test is indicative of the release game, it needs to be in 2016's most disappointing game conversation.

Seems like exactly what I expected it to be, and I'm very much looking forward to the game. Can't really see what's so disappointing about it.

If Titanfall 2's technical test is indicative of the release game, it needs to be in 2016's most disappointing game conversation.

It won't be though because Jeff plays it like CoD and this now plays way more like CoD so he'll probably dig it.

But man, I agree. The stuff in the tech test is a huge step backwards from what I liked about the first game.

Edit: I also suspect the campaign will be really solid.

kiguel182

It won't be though because Jeff plays it like CoD and this now plays way more like CoD so he'll probably dig it.

But man, I agree. The stuff in the tech test is a huge step backwards from what I liked about the first game.

Edit: I also suspect the campaign will be really solid.

Yeah, the game might disappoint people who loved Titanfall but for the rest it will probably be a pretty competent to great shooter.

imBask

Banned
i've seen MAYBE 10 minutes of Titanfall 1 gameplay total since I don't have an Xbox One and I didn't care, but Titanfall 2 looks fun now that I can hope to play it. Looks like a CoD shooter that isn't CoD so heh sure why not

Salarians

I did not play Titanfall 1 and was looking forward to trying Titanfall 2. It has already been deleted from my PS4.

GBeast Summer Games were golden.

Meneses

I played the Titanfall 2 technical test. I did not enjoy it much.

In retrospect, the first one felt better, but this could also be a matter of them choosing the wrong maps / modes for this Beta.

The final product may be different. And as people have mentioned, the campaign could be cool.

Scizzy

One Beastcast thought:

I'm pretty sure Dan is the only person anywhere, and I'm including Tom Cruise in this, who actually likes The Last Samurai.

Bonus thought - good for Alex for dismissing Mission Impossible 3 and identifying MI1 as a classic.

One Beastcast thought:

I'm pretty sure Dan is the only person anywhere, and I'm including Tom Cruise in this, who actually likes The Last Samurai.

Bonus thought - good for Alex for dismissing Mission Impossible 3 and identifying MI1 as a classic.

The Last Samurai is great, last 15 minutes aside. MI3 is great. MI1 is also great.

One Beastcast thought:

...what are you talking about most people think that movies great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom