• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
huvnzq8vjofemafly0yf.gif

Meguro

Banned
How was that Uno Quicklook not cross-coast playing against each other?

Deus Ex seems like a cool thing for people that like that kind of game.
Which is not me.

Meneses

Deus Ex HR bored me to death so I will likely avoid this one since it seems to be more of the same.

Doesn't help that I can't stand the dude's voice, sounds like a 16 year old trying to make a raspy voice.

How was that Uno Quicklook not cross-coast playing against each other?

Deus Ex seems like a cool thing for people that like that kind of game.
Which is not me.

Nope. A Jeff and Drew joint. I did enjoy Jeff explaining the rules to "Fuck You Uno" though at the end which he brought up several times in the past whenever Uno talk happened.

Deus Ex HR bored me to death so I will likely avoid this one since it seems to be more of the same.

Doesn't help that I can't stand the dude's voice, sounds like a 16 year old trying to make a raspy voice.

He sounds exactly like Clint Eastwood in the Dirty Harry films and I can never unhear it. To bring it full circle, I find it funny that it's his normal voice.

Xater

Seems like TF2 is getting mixed impressions, but I can't tell how much of that is superfans of the first one hating that it's different.

I only played the first game for a couple of hours and I think this is worse. There are also just some fundamental issues that suck independent of the first game. Mostly the maps and modes.

I only played the first game for a couple of hours and I think this is worse. There are also just some fundamental issues that suck independent of the first game. Mostly the maps and modes.

Hm. I hope I get a chance to give it a shot on PC before launch - My main problem with the first game was that I didn't really think the Titan Combat was very fun.

Also, Heart and Slash seems really cool. I'm digging the soundtrack. Added it to my list of stuff to check out.

Xater

Hm. I hope I get a chance to give it a shot on PC before launch - My main problem with the first game was that I didn't really think the Titan Combat was very fun.

Also, Heart and Slash seems really cool. I'm digging the soundtrack. Added it to my list of stuff to check out.

I enjoy the Titans even less in this game. Heh.

pizzacat

Banned
Instead of focusing on dumb wrestling memes for pax focus on Big Live Show for that premium discount, remember who made you Gerstmann!

klonere

Banned
Probably the wrong place to those playing Deus Ex on PC, does it scale well graphically? I am getting a new PC....in a few months and I want to play now, dammnit.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
This Summer Games video was so good. Just a fun thing with a few games I didn't know existed. More like this, please.

Lijik

Heart & Slash is really cool, but like Jason says the tutorial is heinously bad. If any of yall pick it up, skip that shit. Theres nothing in there you cant figure out by regular play and you dont have to suffer through unskippable slow text teaching you "Use the right analog stick to move camera"

Strax

no thank you

^

would consider asking rorie for a refund on my subscription if that came to pass

For real. Can't see that as a good fit at all.

While I've joked around in the past about him joining GB I've never fully understood what people don't like about him. Is it just from watching Zero Punctuation, or have people watched/read other stuff he's done?

I liked Yahtzee a few years ago but kinda got tired of his thing. He's alright.

I don't think he'd fit in with GB at all, though I could be wrong.

Also, I can't remember any interaction with GB, so this is probably a complete waste of speculative juice.

He's been talked about 1-2 on the Bombcast but yeah, I doubt he's joining GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom