• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
2698316-bwpjan1ccaadtob.jpg

This might be the most Alex of Alex being depressed ass Alex.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Its not weird that Dan never heard of Garrison Keillor, but it is a bit weird that he's from Kansas and never heard of Garrison Keillor. Prairie Home Companion is so quintessentially midwest

Ashby

Its not weird that Dan never heard of Garrison Keillor, but it is a bit weird that he's from Kansas and never heard of Garrison Keillor. Prairie Home Companion is so quintessentially midwest

But Dan hates quintessential midwest. He's a hipster who ran away from that setting as soon as he could.

daveo42

Banned
I stopped playing SH games once developement went from Team Silent to western devs. Based on reception, seems like I'm not really missing out either. SH2 is a timeless classic that everyone should play...just not the HD Remaster.

If there's one thing that people growing up in the midwest have in common, it's a general hatred of anything "quintessentially midwest"

jaina

Isn't Anno technically Austrian? I think that started with an Austrian studio.
Yeah, it originated in Austria
Das Spiel entstand aus einem Gemeinschaftsprojekt der österreichischen Firma Max Design und der deutschen Firma Sunflowers.
Das von Max Design initiierte und später gemeinsam mit Sunflowers veröffentlichte Spiel Anno 1602 [...]

Strax

Just got done watching the live Mario Party stream they did.

So good.

The chants.

And Drew winning in the end.

Many people don't seem to have liked that one because of the crowd, but it's great. Probably my favorite one.

mhm

5 has the worst map they've played, worst items/capsules, worst audio, since they only had one camera 1/4 of the screen is a dead zone filled with the backs of people heads, back of a TV screen and a sofa, terrible audience.

But the worst part is them playing to the audience. Especially Dan, who became a saturday morning cartoon villain version of himself at points.

Love all other Mario party parties tho.

Top Bottom