• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Guys.... Super Mario Galaxy in 4K (downsampled) with the HD Texture Pack at a solid 60fps is one of the best looking game I've seen... Holy shit

I hear using Steams controller stuff + a Dualshock 4 + dolphin is a pretty good substitute for a Wii mote in a lot of games.

I should really give it ago one day. I got a copy of Galaxy 1 still around here somewhere even though I havent had a Wii in over 7 years

Megasoum

Banned
I play with a real WiiMote using a DolphinBar (it's a Wii Sensor Bar that connects through USB and also has built-in bluetooth)

I hear using Steams controller stuff + a Dualshock 4 + dolphin is a pretty good substitute for a Wii mote in a lot of games.

I should really give it ago one day. I got a copy of Galaxy 1 still around here somewhere even though I havent had a Wii in over 7 years

Oh that's a good idea. I've done that with my Steam controller and controlling the pointer with the gyro works well. Based on my time using DS4 with the Steam setup, it's not exactly as precise as the Steam controller, but it should work fine for collection shine bits in Galaxy.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Wiimote and Nunchuk was a great controller when not used for motion control.

Also Dan is right on a few of his Giant Machines questions. Silicon and Silicone are different. I respect that he's willing to look stupid if he doesn't know something. Though it is hard to tell when this starts being a bit.

Megasoum

Banned
Here we go... Keep in mind I suck at taking screenshot and took those in like 10min in the first level

rmge01-2tkqot.png

rmge01-55ro3c.png

rmge01-7azq8g.png

rmge01-9x3rjn.png

rmge01-1487r1c.png

Megasoum

Banned
Anyone know if that sick Alchemy live version of Sultans of Swing is in any of the Rock Bands?

Whoa whoa whoa... Are you just asking this out of nowhere or I missed a discussion about the greatest track in the world in this thread?

Also I don't think so

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm just waiting for the day I can play my copy of tokyo mirage sessions on cemu with a 360 pad.

I'm waiting for the day I find out how to make or get WiiU wad or roms or whatever they are called now. I remember breaking and unbreaking my Wii back then, that was fun. But I feel too old for this now. But some day I will sit down and investigate. Some day.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Swery falls under the same category as suda to me where i have no idea how they sell enough to make a living but I'm glad that they do anyway.

Still need to watch the Switch video, the Machines QL and listen to the Beastcast.

UPF was nice with Rorie and Mary. Really intrigued by Yakuza now.

by the way people were talking about it, I was expecting the Giant Machines QL to be just question after question

It wasn't

Well a lot of those "questions" were just normal things people say or things Dan was joking about and not actually asking a question. You could probably go into any quick look and make a big list of the number of questions people ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom