• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nazis advocate for the supremacy of white people through any means possible, including violence and genocide. They are mad.

You do not discuss with madness.

Zaph

Nazis aren't human

sympathy with the movement that orchestrated the Holocaust means you're an enemy of the species

eating a nice right hook is the least they deserve

Yup. Danny has a unique perspective because he grew up with The Troubles, but he (and a lot of other people by the looks if it...) need to remember this isn't a "two sides" issue. That little bitch is pro-Holocaust.

jaina

I remembered a great moment from UPF (paraphrased):
Jeff: I spent a considerable amount of time looking at pictures of hedgehogs
Drew: Blue ones?
2536312-2379004-jeff_headshake.gif

Strax

You shouldn't punch them while protesting but that doesn't mean you should listen to them.

Chill.

OnTopic

UPF was decent.

Strax

I hate that The Wolf Among Us does the same shit TWD does and doesn't allow you to skip "Next time on..." and "previously on..." when you've bought the entire game. The game is much better then TWD in terms of characters, style and premise. I might even buy the comic.

Meneses

So who's getting resident evil

That game seems to be better than expected but i'm still not convinced about the 1st person thing. Might rent it to check it out, but I don't think i'll be buying it. There's a lot more stuff higher on my priority list, like Gravity Rush, Yakuza...

I don't consider Sonic video games. Sonic is memes. My point still stands.

Man, I wasn't even thinking about Sonic, it was a "we don't even like videogames in general" kind of thing. You really are obsessed with it.

oti

Banned
That game seems to be better than expected but i'm still not convinced about the 1st person thing. Might rent it to check it out, but I don't think i'll be buying it. There's a lot more stuff higher on my priority list, like Gravity Rush, Yakuza...

Man, I wasn't even thinking about Sonic, it was a "we don't even like videogames in general" kind of thing. You really are obsessed with it.

Nah, I just remembered that you love him/it.

The last thing I'd use the internet for is politics because all I want to do is relax. If you really want to make a difference then go out and make that difference(it's what I would do if I was in the US). Let's all move on and instead talk about how awesome this week is going to be with Yakuza 0, RE7 & Kingdom Hearts 2.something. I'm going to get them all. I'm mostly excited to play Yakuza 0 and RE7 though.

Picked up Dark Cloud 2 off the PSN flash sale last night. I figured for a game I've heard so many good things about, grabbing it for less than 5 bucks was a steal. Anyone have any fondness for that one? Looking forward to starting it sometime today.

Not sure on Resident Evil 7 myself. I'm interested, and the demo turned out better than I assumed it would be. There's just a bunch of stuff coming out in the next month and a half, and I'm not sure it outranks Zelda or Horizon: Zero Dawn. They talked about it on the Beastcast, but the first few months of this year are actually pretty full of good releases.

LiK

Picked up Dark Cloud 2 off the PSN flash sale last night. I figured for a game I've heard so many good things about, grabbing it for less than 5 bucks was a steal. Anyone have any fondness for that one? Looking forward to starting it sometime today.

Not sure on Resident Evil 7 myself. I'm interested, and the demo turned out better than I assumed it would be. There's just a bunch of stuff coming out in the next month and a half, and I'm not sure it outranks Zelda or Horizon: Zero Dawn. They talked about it on the Beastcast, but the first few months of this year are actually pretty full of good releases.

Dark Cloud 2 was awesome. Tons to do. Great relaxing OST too. Good buy.

sprinkles

I don't get Jeff's hate of Xcom 2. Minor performance issues aside at launch, the game is much improved in every way compared to Enemy Unknown.

Scizzy

I know nothing about scientific nomenclature, but I'm pretty confident that whether or not the Earth is round or if the Earth revolves around the sun is not a theory in any sense of the word.

Meguro

Banned
It def has shooting and boss fights.
Boss fights? In first person no less? 😖
Guess I'll wait for reviews on RE7 then.

And, yeah. These early months are really good.
Just personally I'm getting Y0, Gravity Rush 2, Tales of Beseria, Nioh, Nier Automata, Zelda BOTW and then P5.

Wunder

I don't get Jeff's hate of Xcom 2. Minor performance issues aside at launch, the game is much improved in every way compared to Enemy Unknown.

I liked XCOM EU/W quite a bit more than 2. XCOM 2's enemies had so many abilities that it turned the game into trying to kill them in a single turn rather than an actual tactical battle. If you didn't significantly reduce their numbers in an ambush, then they would absolutely destroy you the next turn.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

I love XCom 2 but the performance issues certainly weren't minor. The game took forever to load, was choppy as hell on about all systems, and had multiple gamebreaking and save ending runs. I lost two different ironman games because of glitches in the game near launch. It was released in a terrible state.

Meneses

The previous XCom is one of my favorite games in the last decade or so. And while I still enjoy XCom 2 a lot, I think it's definitely inferior.

Catvoca

Banned
RE7 looks really cool to me. Even if it doesn't end up being good I'm glad they've moved away from the RE 4/5/6 style of game they were making before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom