• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

Horizon not being amazing would be a shame but it would also not be that surprising.

dKLc3Ro.jpg

Weird, this page just improved instantly.

Lol you're mean.

Snagret

I would much rather just buy bagel bites than to buy an actual frozen pizza. though I have heard great things about the red baron brand, must try at some point
Bagel Bites are the only food product I've ever eaten that consistently give me the most horrible heartburn. And I feel like a bagel bite has no "perfect" temperature. It goes from molten-hot and gum-cuttingly crunchy to cold and slightly stale with no grace period in between. It's really weird.

You gotta make Red Baron's in the oven if you try them, though. They're terrible in the microwave.

TraBuch

Banned
Bagel Bites are the only food product I've ever eaten that consistently give me the most horrible heartburn. And I feel like a bagel bite has no "perfect" temperature. It goes from molten-hot and gum-cuttingly crunchy to cold and slightly stale with no grace period in between. It's really weird.

You gotta make Red Baron's in the oven if you try them, though. They're terrible in the microwave.
I actually like Red Baron better in the microwave.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I'll say it again. If you can make out what's on the screen without the title, it's not old enough.

Rlan

Is there a confirmed recent address for both the GB & GBEast studios? Keen to send something to each, but don't know if those addreses have been confirmed, or which floor GB is on now in SF.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Which franchise had been dragged through the dirt the worst, Terminator or Alien?

I think the first 2 Alien films are better then the first 2 Terminator films but I guess Terminator hasnt had stuff like the AvP movies and Prometheus.

Terminator Genysis is probably the worst movie in both franchises though.

I'd say it's a tie between Genysis and Alien 4. I think the first Alien is better than T1. A2 and T2 are both bleh, so those are tied as well. Alien 3 is slightly better than T3.

So Alien wins overall with one good movie over the one good movie in the Terminator franchise. Hooray

I just finished playing some Driveclub VR. For the first time, I checked out a replay of a race. I didn't realize the default view is the passenger seat. I legitimately jumped a bit (and then subsequently laughed) when I went to look out the back window and next to me was my in-game avatar. That replay mode is really neat!

Snagret

I'd say it's a tie between Genysis and Alien 4. I think the first Alien is better than T1. A2 and T2 are both bleh, so those are tied as well. Alien 3 is slightly better than T3.

So Alien wins overall with one good movie over the one good movie in the Terminator franchise. Hooray
The Terminator series is so bad it makes Prometheus seem like a masterpiece in comparison. Plus we got Alien Isolation.

I don't think Terminator had *quite* as far to fall as Alien, but it's been a steep downward drop since T2. Alien has at least had some interesting entries in the last few years.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The Terminator series is so bad it makes Prometheus seem like a masterpiece in comparison. Plus we got Alien Isolation.

I don't think Terminator had *quite* as far to fall as Alien, but it's been a steep downward drop since T2. Alien has at least had some interesting entries in the last few years.

I liked Prometheus on a "What? What is happening? Why? I don't..." level.

(Also Terminator was on a downward drop since T1)

Snagret

I liked Prometheus on a "What? What is happening? Why? I don't..." level.

(Also Terminator was on a downward drop since T1)
Promotheus had some really neat visual ideas, all the other aspects of it are just kinda ok if you sorta squint at them and don't try to connect any dots, even though the movie (against its own best interest) wants you to "unravel the mystery". The score was pretty weak too, imo. Everytime that limp horn theme played it completely sucked the atmosphere out of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom