• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
y85V0z.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sting never even looked like that. His attire in here is some weird inbetween of 'WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON' Sting and Crow Promotional Art pre-debut Sting

I can't tell you how heartbreaking it is that they finally look at the WCW Nitro rants in a fucking solo stream.

WCW Thunder has some of the worst and dumbest hidden characters I've ever seen in a video game.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm really letting this glorious flu/cold hybrid ravage my body right now. Listening to really old bombcasts wacked out of my brain on meds and hot soup.

Chinese food soon, then back to bed.

Deadstar

Why is the Giant Bomb website so terrible? It's such a shame. So much good content and no way to find it. I want to find a specific top 10 list but if I type game of the year 2016, first of all the link is broken, then the site gives me everything BUT 2016 in the search results and pages and pages of unrelated garbage.

robotrock

Banned
Why is the Giant Bomb website so terrible? It's such a shame. So much good content and no way to find it. I want to find a specific top 10 list but if I type game of the year 2016, first of all the link is broken, then the site gives me everything BUT 2016 in the search results and pages and pages of unrelated garbage.

They absolutely need to categorize their articles better, especially the GOTY ones. Putting every written piece other than reviews under "news" does not work. Give me some sub tabs or something.

Also while I am at it, the GOTY videos should have their own section under the video tab as well

I get the sense their engineers are spread extremely thin over there. There hasn't been much change to the site since they got bought by CBS (which apparently required a quick-and-dirty PHP port of their whole back end, so who knows how much technical debt they built up there).

wiki comes first !

Lunar FC

I never use the site for anything but live streams anymore. It's a complete disaster and any sort of major redeisgn seems years off.

Deadstar

I hope and pray they get more money to do an overhaul but it seems like a major problem since all of the sister sites use the same technology. If Giant Bomb gets a redesign so does comic vine, gamespot etc. Having all of those random checkboxes checked automatically when you do a search is a good way to have everything but what you actually want surface.

Giant Bomb has one of the greatest video game entertainment archives but good luck finding any of that stuff if you're a new member. I've been a member for years and it'd be impossible to find old stuff if it weren't for the quicklook crew site. At least they have 1080p now! Looks much better on my 1440p monitor.

Robaperas

Just finished watching This Is the Run, and it was great, I lost it when both of them respawned and fell to their deaths at the same time. I hope they play TMNT III: The Manhattan Project next.

hamchan

I'm watching WWE RAW and Cesaro is a good wrestler and Gallows + Anderson were pretty good in NJPW but why is this match so boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom