• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
The definitive list of the top ten movies of 2016 in no order.

Green Room
The Edge of Seventeen
Sing Street
The Nice Guys
Star Trek Beyond
Arrival
10 Cloverfield Lane
Kubo and the Two Strings
The Handmaiden
Don't Breathe

I'll join in on the Green Room love. Watched it on Netflix and it was fucking awesome. Blue Ruin is great but that dude upped his game. I should also watch Don't Breathe, that seems up my alley. I'm bad at going to the cinema but I should remember all these films you guys are naming if they ever show up on Netflix.

Don't Breathe was yet another disappointing horror/thriller movie. It wasn't Conjuring 2 bad, but it really didn't go anywhere interesting. At least it wasn't insultingly bad like Lights Out.

daveo42

Banned
Rogue One

giphy.gif

Still clearly Empire

Star Trek Beyond was great and deserved a bigger box office.

I found it mediocre. Better than Into Darkness (aka Khan HD Remix), but not near as good as the first JJ film. It was just kind of there outside of the Sabotage bit.

How fast did Peter put his application in after the show yesterday?

Don't particularly like speculating on other people's careers, but Peter is such a smart, well spoken and perfect fit with the rest of the crew that I really hope he comes on.

How fast did Peter put his application in after the show yesterday?

Don't particularly like speculating on other people's careers, but Peter is such a smart, well spoken and perfect fit with the rest of the crew that I really hope he comes on.

gonna need that peter brown/drew scanlon genesis feature

Does anyone here know of a good podcast app for Android that plays nice with GB Premium stuff... I currently use Pocket Casts and it's fantastic, but when it comes to trying to get Premium podcasts in it, it's a nightmare and it changes format multiple times which means my stuff breaks on a semi-regular basis.

Joeku

all part of keikaku

also, did you know there's an NPC in the Thailand map who parodied Trump?

Also in Colorado.

One guy is all "he said he's going to make us great again! He's got some good ideas, you know."
And the other is like "uh huh. Suuuure."

justjim89

Berlusconi was basically Trump before Trump.

Oh, right. But yeah they had made allusions to Trump in the previous episodes with lines of dialogue, so figured this was just the natural extension of that.

I can't imagine the reaction if they came out with a mission in today's climate like the one in Blood Money where you infiltrate the White House to assassinate the sitting Vice President of the United States.

Jarnet87

I'm not sure if I was more lost listening to this weeks GB with all the retro talk, or Waypoint's Overwatch fan fiction talk. I need it all erased from my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom