• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I fell off hard Giantbomb the last few months, are they going to get someone new to replace Dan at GB san francisco or what?

I fell off hard Giantbomb the last few months, are they going to get someone new to replace Dan at GB san francisco or what?

They're hiring someone for the West Coast and someone else for the East Coast. The last time it was brought up, I think it was was 2 weeks ago on the Bombcast (Maybe the call-in UPF), Jeff mentioned that he hasn't looked any resumes.

Here's mine

Nice haul(or is it your entire HD-DVD collection?), I don't own a single HD-DVD. Been buying Blu's since 2007, as for what other forms of media I've collected. They are VHS's, a few Laserdiscs, DVDs and of course video games(I always go physical, as long as the game is available physical then that's what I prefer)

I am not looking forward to shipping whatever I buy here to my hometown when all is said and done but it is what it is.

qLrmG7T.png

kai3345

Banned
They're hiring someone for the West Coast and someone else for the East Coast. The last time it was brought up, I think it was was 2 weeks ago on the Bombcast (Maybe the call-in UPF), Jeff mentioned that he hasn't looked any resumes.

Have they mentioned someone for the east coast? The only listing they have up seems to be for SF

jambo

Nice haul(or is it your entire HD-DVD collection?), I don't own a single HD-DVD. Been buying Blu's since 2007, as for what other forms of media I've collected. They are VHS's, a few Laserdiscs, DVDs and of course video games(I always go physical, as long as the game is available physical then that's what I prefer)

I am not looking forward to shipping whatever I buy here to my hometown when all is said and done but it is what it is.

Yeah that's pretty much my entire collection, I found it recently going through some boxes. I bought in to HD-DVD after the crash, so I got most of those for $2-$3.

I also found my HD-DVD 360 add-on drive and it works with Windows 10. The even better news is it works with MakeMKV, so I've been ripping everything to put in my Plex library.

I have a decent Blu-ray collection, maybe 100 or so, pretty much stuff that I love. I slowed down a bit after we got Netflix and other streaming services in Australia.

LiK

I feel like Peter. Need to declutter and get rid of stuff i no longer care about. Selling a bunch of stuff on eBay.

Whats the deal with Furikake? Every podcast I've listened to in the past week with a Blue Apron ad has gone from pronouncing it "Furi cock ay" to "Furi cake", and then saying something like "Oh, that's how you pronounce it, I guess." To me, the first one seems correct. WHICH IS IT?!

Tagyhag

I have no idea how it was to watch, but that call-in UPF made for a great podcast five days later.

Yeah I agreed, I stated here before that I had my reservations, but it was much better than the last one.

You can tell the crew tried to make sure no one could be awkward during the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom