• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
OH MY GOD
My mom just liked a Drew meme post on Facebook. My mom "likes" like 5 things a year on facebook, if that.

Edit: First comment I read on the Beastcast page is talking about SWJs. I see people still use that phrase and expect to be taken seriously

The earliest known post to use the GIF of Scanlon was a comment by Tokubetsu responding to a comic about Kanye West and Future posted to a NeoGAF thread on July 27th, 2015.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=173056481&postcount=215

OH MY GOD
My mom just liked a Drew meme post on Facebook. My mom "likes" like 5 things a year on facebook, if that.

When you see your mom like the Drew meme on Facebook:
ldwA4og.gif

Joeku

Beast in the East needs to either get way longer or switch to a twice-weekly thing. Otherwise this will take foreeeeever unless they just mainline it and not dick around at all, and I'd much rather them dick around in Yakuza games.

TraBuch

Banned
Beast in the East needs to either get way longer or switch to a twice-weekly thing. Otherwise this will take foreeeeever unless they just mainline it and not dick around at all, and I'd much rather them dick around in Yakuza games.
Alex has already said they have no plans to play it multiple times a week, unfortunately.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Giant Bomb secret gem is Jeff and Brad watching the Adema Mortal Kombat music video

It's funny to watch Jeff make fun of that kind of music because Mortal Kombat is actually the nu-metal of video games.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Do review embargoes generally stipulate that you can't mention the game's existence in your life until the embargo is up? I've always been confused when people (mainly Jeff) talk around the embargoed games they're playing, instead of just their impressions. He'll always say like "been playing a lot of games I can't talk about yet" instead of just saying something like "Been playing Horizon, but I can't talk about that yet", which is way less annoying (I have no idea of he was referring to Horizon, that was just an example).

Some are quite strict. So yea, they generally don't want you talking about them at all.

Finally completed the Demo Derby backlog.

That was fun.

Though, it made me disregard Yakuza 0 this weekend but oh well, there's this week and going forward.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
we aren't even past the apex yet folks. im waiting for someone to use this on Good Morning America.

GB duders, we need to accept that drew is a meme, please stop telling everyone that uses it that HEY ITS DREW SCANLOLN FROM GB DOT COM!!! It's kinda embarrrising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom