• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nick Robinson says his most anticipated game of 2017 is Sonic MAnia while wearing a Waluigi shirt

where did Jeff go wrong with him?

jack my posts why don't you

We posted at the same time!

But mine is at the top of the page, so... ;p

I'd also like a PS4 version of Mercenaries as well as 2 and 3 (with the 3D mode included*). They can leave the original on PS2 (and the HD remake on PS3), unless they decide to fully remake it from the ground up.

*Apparently the 3D Blu-Ray support works incredibly well with PSVR, I hope the few PS4 games that have 3D support will be able to output in 3D in PSVR.

Catvoca

Banned
Having any hope for a Sonic game in 2017 brehs

2486509-4103250926-nva4m.gif

Mr. F

Banned
Not that it should be surprising but the Zelda screenshots are kind of harshing my buzz. Visual tics I didn't like about some of the earlier shots and was counting on maybe just being limited to one area kind of seem to be the norm :(

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Ordered the Zelda art and artifacts book to have as coffee-table book, looks really good sadly it seems to be releasing 23rd here and not today.

valeo

Not that it should be surprising but the Zelda screenshots are kind of harshing my buzz. Visual tics I didn't like about some of the earlier shots and was counting on maybe just being limited to one area kind of seem to be the norm :(

Yeah, it looks really unimpressive. Has put me off buying a switch. May just buy a PS4 Pro instead - haven't had a PS since the PS2, so would have a big backlog..

Google

Guys,

Killzone: Shadow Fall was a good PS4 launch game that combined some decent FPS action with a good leap forward in graphical engineering when compared with PS360.

Thanks,

Google.

Guys,

Killzone: Shadow Fall was a good PS4 launch game that combined some decent FPS action with a good leap forward in graphical engineering when compared with PS360.

Thanks,

Google.

I thought it was fine. I loved the space levels. I was just so apathetic towards the story by the end of it, especially after reading that awesome timeline for the series that runs up to the original game (I'd seriously play a game set in that timeframe). The multiplayer was fun and the graphics were very beautiful, but have been surpassed easily on PS4 by games such as Uncharted, The Order, and Horizon.

Here is that timeline: http://killzone.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

Apparently a Hollywood writer wrote all that, but I think it's been mostly ignored (and possibly rendered non-canonical).

Edit- NO! (Had a feeling he was leaving)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hasney

Well goddamn. Looking forward to seeing a whole shakeup though, but man, that sucks.

Got a feeling Drew is leaving video games for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom