• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
This is gonna be an extreme longshot, but anyone here happen to have Terraria on the PS3 and any extra non-jungle key molds? I'm gonna guess no.

Came across this on my computer tonight. I love how they just keep going, not realizing what happened to Jeff.

17FqyYV.gif

Miss you Ryan.

I really hope Alex goes through the X games and also through some of the series with which I am unfamiliar, such as the Battle Network and Zero ones.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hate the character design in Nier: A
tumblr_lzmsxxk2vi1r1jr6xo2_500.gif

I wish I could get another Platinum game with a protagonist I actually enjoy the look of

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also good to see Jason treats Nier: A like he treats Dead Rising 4.

I think I'm falling off team jason more and more.

Mr. F

Banned
It just occurred to me that the CBS buyout will have been 5 years ago this March. Insane how time flies, I remember watching the livestream from Dave's(?) house where they were talking it through and doing damage control while eating pancakes.

And then the stream later with Jeff and John Davison talking through the original GS drama. Surreal day, I remember having a huge pit in my stomach lol.

It just occurred to me that the CBS buyout will have been 5 years ago this March. Insane how time flies, I remember watching the livestream from Dave's(?) house where they were talking it through and doing damage control while eating pancakes.

And then the stream later with Jeff and John Davison talking through the original GS drama. Surreal day, I remember having a huge pit in my stomach lol.

got a link to that stream?

Phediuk

In the 5/20/2008 Bombcast, Jeff is really pumped for Fable 2. He thinks the story sounds really cool and all the new features are rad.

I honestly don't remember him ever giving a shit about Fable at all.

In the 5/20/2008 Bombcast, Jeff is really pumped for Fable 2. He thinks the story sounds really cool and all the new features are rad.

I honestly don't remember him ever giving a shit about Fable at all.

They all loved Fable 2 pub games so much. IIRC they talked about it for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom