• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
3pzPEJp.png

6us2iVO.jpg

New series????!?
Holy shit. This is groundbreaking.

Phediuk

Ryan's comment on Kojima's stage demo of MGS4: "It confirmed to me that I don't like Metal Gear."

And here I thought the crew were all MGS fanboys.

Phediuk

Damn, this Konami talk in the 5/20/2008 Bombcast is going on for awhile.

Remember when Konami made so many games that they organized press events all for themselves?

Phediuk

In the 5/20/2008 Bombcast, Alex says that the girl is the worst character in Golden Axe.

This is literally the exact opposite of the truth and she's actually hands down the best. The game is pretty much easy mode when you use her.

Phediuk

Oh, and more talk of the EA buyout of Take Two in this episode, which is taking a bit longer than expected. All crew members are fully convinced that the acquisition will happen and believe the next GTA game will have the EA logo on it.

Oh, and more talk of the EA buyout of Take Two in this episode, which is taking a bit longer than expected. All crew members are fully convinced that the acquisition will happen and believe the next GTA game will have the EA logo on it.

Ha.

To be fair EA was openly trying to buy Take 2 for like 6 months. I forget why it didnt happen.

Megasoum

Banned
I've been watching Wii Quicklooks for a couple of hours now (I just installed Dolphin so looking for ideas lol) and most of them have Ryan in them and he's such a dick with Brad haha... Man I miss the dude.

In Silent Hill Shattered Memories right now

It just occurred to me that the CBS buyout will have been 5 years ago this March. Insane how time flies, I remember watching the livestream from Dave's(?) house where they were talking it through and doing damage control while eating pancakes.

And then the stream later with Jeff and John Davison talking through the original GS drama. Surreal day, I remember having a huge pit in my stomach lol.

I remember that pit in my stomach, but after the story of the firing idiots being long gone I remember much more fondly the chili party.

pizzacat

Banned
Turns out that the first episode of Telltale's Batman game is free on Steam so I just tried it...

Jesus... It's running at twice the resolution and 3x the FPS compared to the console version lol. It could use more AA tho...

Oh and it's still a Telltale game lol
card_dio2.png

Gotta check this batman thing out if dio is in

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wow, I forgot how ugly Diablo 3 is. Like WoW is a little lower quality but I feel like its art style and their attempts to keep it updated still make it a decent looking stand-out game. Diablo 3 is just ugly as sin. I don't even mind the colors. The textures, models, jaggies are so flat and ugly and the environments are so boring and template pasted looking.

Megasoum

Banned
Wow, I forgot how ugly Diablo 3 is. Like WoW is a little lower quality but I feel like its art style and their attempts to keep it updated still make it a decent looking stand-out game. Diablo 3 is just ugly as sin. I don't even mind the colors. The textures, models, jaggies are so flat and ugly and the environments are so boring and template pasted looking.

Watching UPF? Keep in mind they are playing the Diablo 1 level that is looking like shit on purpose.

Phediuk

Remember when Brad gave 5 stars to Diablo 3 and yet the game wasn't mentioned a single time in any of the 2012 GOTYcasts?

Just finished the Titanfall 2 campaign and really loved it. They seriously did a fantastic job in getting you attached to a robot. BT was awesome. But it wasn't just BT, I accidentally killed one of those non-violent worker robots and actually felt bad (I don't think I killed another one, at least intentionally). Also, when you have
to take the one tool from the bot, I actually felt sad for it, when it slumped down and its display showed a sad face
. I hope we get a Titanfall 3.

Remember when Brad gave 5 stars to Diablo 3 and yet the game wasn't mentioned a single time in any of the 2012 GOTYcasts?

I think that's because it was after the whole hubbub with the online things

also they hate blizzard gam-

oh wait overwatch was number 3.

robotrock

Banned
Just finished the Titanfall 2 campaign and really loved it. They seriously did a fantastic job in getting you attached to a robot. BT was awesome. But it wasn't just BT, I accidentally killed one of those non-violent worker robots and actually felt bad (I don't think I killed another one, at least intentionally). Also, when you have
to take the one tool from the bot, I actually felt sad for it, when it slumped down and its display showed a sad face
. I hope we get a Titanfall 3.

Infinite Warfare has a really great robot buddy too. That SP campaign is totally worth checking out.

Diablo 3 at launch was designed from the ground up around fuelling auction house RMTs. (Hence why character builds became meaningless, and itemisation became the only thing that mattered.) It's a truly miserable game.

Such wasted potential, and not even a druid out of it all. Audible sigh.

Dany

Banned
Gonna force myself to stay up all night by watching the Deadly Premonition Endurance Run. Vinny and Jeff of course.

What is the point of Dan at GBeast if they won't play Shenmue 2.

Actually, since Dan never played it I wonder if he controls it or it's on Vinny again.

Diablo 3 at launch was designed from the ground up around fuelling auction house RMTs. (Hence why character builds became meaningless, and itemisation became the only thing that mattered.) It's a truly miserable game.

Such wasted potential, and not even a druid out of it all. Audible sigh.

This is how I feel as way, I cut my gaming teeth on D1 and D2, some of my favorite games of all time, never even played more the demo of D3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom