• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Some very flimsy circumstantial evidence that Cara Ellison was a strong contender for Austin's position. Worked out very well obviously, but she would have been awesome.

Yeah, Jeff answered a similar question around the time and not long after the hire Cara tweeted to a friend in NY something like "if there was any justice I'd be there too". Could be a coincidence but it's likely.

But unless they wait years and go the whole inter-company transfer route like Danny, its just not gonna happen. And given the amount of unemployed writers/editors, if would be a bad immigration system if it did tbh.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
She worked on Dishonored 2, but as a freelancer, I think. Not sure if she's doing it full time.

Dan and Alex are gonna be fine. Alex just couldn't believe some of this shit Dan was saying during the stream. Vinny is a great moderator.

Peace will remain in the East.

pizzacat

Banned
In the 5/27/2008 Bombcast, there's an email from a guy who says he doesn't like games that are built around user-created stages. He doesn't find them fun and asks the crew what the appeal is. Jeff agrees, saying they're "totally not my thing. Like, building a level, not into it."

Jeff then says that building things that one can use, like the vehicles in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, is much more appealing to him.
Because literally every user creation heavy thing forgot about the main part

Its actual gameplay

Thats why SMM is literally the only goty they got right

hamchan

Backseat driving was only at the start and Dan soon saw the error of his ways since Alex is the best at video games at Giant Bomb.

Dany

Banned
Most arcades I know are bars. They're the hip/cool spot to date dates or group outings. I don't ever want to see kids in there.

This Is the Run: Contra - Part 01
3JsvTUml.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom