• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitman content is fine, more so when Brad isn't playing because he's not very good at creating or handling the chaos that makes a video interesting and funny. See Vinny's Hitsmas run for a shining example.

I'm a huge fan of Jeff's history lessons, though. He has a fondness for 90's arcades that outmatches even my own. His Revolution X playthrough was hysterical and nostalgic as hell.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont think Dan would harm a dog.

That being said, that picture with no caption or context doesnt look especially great. I wouldnt blame the internet on that one.

Its a really easy "oops yeah that could be confused with something else my bad", rather than doubling down.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
I dont think Dan would harm a dog.

That being said, that picture with no caption or context doesnt look especially great. I wouldnt blame the internet on that one.

I guess without context it looked weird to some? We just thought it was funny to see how damn big his eyes get whenever he sees people food. She didn't have any pressure whatsoever on him, but I guess you can't know that from a picture. Oh well!

robotrock

Banned
Didn't expect people to get up in arms about a picture of Bianca lightly holding her dog back so he doesn't go nuts on a bunch of cheese. The internet is stupid.

Agreed. I hope this doesn't discourage you from posting more pictures of your dog though, he looks adorable.

I knew they liked Hitman but I had no idea that Vinny and Alex and even Drew would go in that hard for it

Everyone was looking for an excuse to step away from the runaway narrative that everything in Doom is the best thing ever.
For the record, I have never played nuDoom or oldDoom. But I did see part of movieDoom!

DanRyckert

Agreed. I hope this doesn't discourage you from posting more pictures of your dog though, he looks adorable.

He's the best. We're getting a tricolor Cavalier King Charles puppy later this month, and we can't wait to introduce him to the other dogs and our new home!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He's the best. We're getting a tricolor Cavalier King Charles puppy later this month, and we can't wait to introduce him to the other dogs and our new home!

Dogs are the best. Dont let those fucking cat people fool you.

I like cats too.

Enjoy!

Phediuk

6/10/2008 Bombcast news: Leonardo Dicaprio will play Nolan Bushnell in a feature film about the early days of Atari.

Can't wait to see that! Hope it comes out soon.

DanRyckert

I want to see a pic of Dan hugging a dog but people would probably think he's crushing it to death.

yUjMiLK.jpg

Lu! The new little guy is arriving in late January. Same breed, different color.

I look forward to tomorrow's Bombcast where the crew basically shrugs at Scalebound being cancelled as the Internet continues to act like it's a sign Microsoft is about to shut down the XBox division.

daveo42

Banned
yUjMiLK.jpg

Lu! The new little guy is arriving in late January. Same breed, different color.

The eyes of the dog say it all - I'm being exploited for internet fame

Really cute dog btw. You also have a creepy doll infestation you need to take care of before it gets out of hand and eats your soul.

robotrock

Banned
Hey Dan, don't play Yakuza 0 first. Start with 3 or 4.

Hey TraBuch, what's the deal with this? I was thinking about jumping into Yakuza 0 as my first Yakuza game, since it seems like the earliest point in the story.

I wanted to play 3 when it launched, but people said to play 1 and 2 beforehand, but I had no access to a PS2 to play those at the time. So I've kind of missed out on every Yakuza game since.

Should I grab my PS3 and just play 3 or 4 instead?

peaceland

Banned
Hey TraBuch, what's the deal with this? I was thinking about jumping into Yakuza 0 as my first Yakuza game, since it seems like the earliest point in the story.

I wanted to play 3 when it launched, but people said to play 1 and 2 beforehand, but I had no access to a PS2 to play those at the time. So I've kind of missed out on every Yakuza game since.

Should I grab my PS3 and just play 3 or 4 instead?

Start with 0 its a prequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom