• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Pretty sure they sold CBS on a NY office by saying that they would not need to fly ppl out to NY events. I guess being the boss has it's perks. Or maybe he misses Dan already.

If its like any large company they have a budget that still has a hole in it from Austin's departure and they probably have discretion to use that budget as they see fit with some infrequent review

repeater

Pretty sure they sold CBS on a NY office by saying that they would not need to fly ppl out to NY events. I guess being the boss has it's perks. Or maybe he misses Dan already.
Hopefully Dan will reciprocate by throwing Jeff a Mario Party Party for a Playdate.

Netrunner is on Android: http://www.giantbomb.com/android-netrunner/3030-52470/
That's what they're using, I guess.
I'm not sure if you're joking so I might be ruining everyone's fun here, but "Android: Netrunner" is the name of the game. This new edition of Netrunner has been reskinned and set in Fantasy Flight Games' "Android" universe. :)

pizzacat

Banned
ehh to call out the people insulting the best premium service and be called a shill to gb because I pretend to be their friends or something

or just be a drone to the upf hate

decisions ._.

ehh to call out the people insulting the best premium service and be called a shill to gb because I pretend to be their friends or something

decisions ._.

You picked secret option number 3, which was to post a weird incoherent thing that touches on option 1 and 2.

decisions ._.

premium can be great and UPF can be bad at the same time, as the current East output shows

Zornack

Why is this the top google image when you search Rorie?

2376888-GTGjy.jpg

daveo42

Banned
Drew will be in the booth, Jason will play God Eater, and Rorie will talk to the camera for 2 hours.

This I'm fine with as long as he keeps the WoW talk to a minimum. I actually expect Drew to come out and show off some old WWII RTS or more FF6. Brad will play Hitman poorly.

Or...they could just spend the entire time screwing around with DOTA2.

This I'm fine with as long as he keeps the WoW talk to a minimum. I actually expect Drew to come out and show off some old WWII RTS or more FF6. Brad will play Hitman poorly.

Or...they could just spend the entire time screwing around with DOTA2.

There's a new ET so we're getting back-to-back Hitman Brad segments babaaaaaaaay

justjim89

I sent an email/infodump into the Beastcast regarding 47 and his emotions based on their discussion last week. Curious if it gets read.

Dany

Banned
Quick derail.

For future PS4 pro releases such as Horizon and Mass Effect Andromeda; do we really have a clue on the differences between the games from PS4 and the pro?

LiK

Quick derail.

For future PS4 pro releases such as Horizon and Mass Effect Andromeda; do we really have a clue on the differences between the games from PS4 and the pro?

Not a lot of details. Need to wait for a full analysis from DF.

Quick derail.

No idea. I keep looking around for that info for the new Kingdom Hearts games, but it's just not out there.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Quick derail.

Devs can pretty much do what they want, so no. And I don't expect them to commit to anything super specific before release anyway. That could really backfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom