• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

The upcoming said another contra video would be up at 3, but now it's removed from the list entirely. Is it showing up for anyone?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Woke up and had this weird dream of a Mario game but it was set in the real world. What's up with that.
I'll buy that shit Day fucking 0

strafer

now would be a good time to post that not like this matrix gif because she's called Switch

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Fantastapotamus

now would be a good time to post that not like this matrix gif because she's called Switch

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

chucknorris_gif1.gif

Was mario still animated or did he look like a real man?

It looked like this
1430916375184547.png

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Thinking about the prices, it seems like Nintendo is taxing the dedicated fanbase to make up for the lack of sales.

I think I'm going to wait until holiday season before I get one. Unless Breath of the Wild is severely hampered on WiiU, that's the route I am going. I guess my $300 will go to the TP Cast and maybe some more VR games in the meantime.

Fantastapotamus

I'm really excited for the Switch launch you guys
*looks at launch games*
I'm really excited for probably Holiday 2017(?) you guys

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Well, the potential 400€ for Switch and one game will make me wait quite a while before I will get one. I do still really like the system, though.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I really like browsing imgur for a few minutes each day. One of the few places left online with a positive vibe and without cynicism. Other image boards I've used in the past have turned to shit, especially over the last year.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Brad keeps using the scythe and not grabbing food for later. It's driving me insane.

Everyone knows it's all about the hunting knife and oj, at least in the beginning of the game.

Fast attacks and lots of health revival. Easiest way to get through crowds and get survivors back to the base to increase PP the easiest.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
One thing I learned is that Kinda Funny is now apparently labeled similarly to GB. As in...not excited enough or whatever.

Fantastapotamus

Gotta be honest, I don't quite understand the extreme negativity about the Switch right now. It's nothing amazing and I'm not gonna buy it at launch or anything but people are acting like it's the worst thing ever.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta be honest, I don't quite understand the extreme negativity about the Switch right now. It's nothing amazing and I'm not gonna buy it at launch or anything but people are acting like it's the worst thing ever.
Yeah, it's completely in line with what I expected. Looks fine.

There is no way that an individual joycon is comfortable to hold with two hands
The straps make it a little better, but yeah...

This is the internet. It's either the greatest gift God has ever given or it's utter trash. There is no middle ground.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Same as the Wii, same as the WiiU. People love to hate Nintendo hardware. I'm in the same boat. I want one, but I will likely wait a year or two to pick it up-same as I did with the Wii, same as I did with the WiiU.

BearPawB

Banned
Also it bothers me how differently the stick is placed in the right joycon. Right joyon is for your friend. Left joycon is the one you always use

Fantastapotamus

Same as the Wii, same as the WiiU. People love to hate Nintendo hardware. I'm in the same boat. I want one, but I will likely wait a year or two to pick it up-same as I did with the Wii, same as I did with the WiiU.

Yeah, I'll wait too. I actually think the price is fine but there is one game at launch that interests me and as much as I love Zelda, I'm not paying 370€ for it.

GAF's just mad because they're forcing themselves to preorder even though they've just learned the thing won't be worth buying for 6 months - 1 yr after release

Catvoca

Banned

People had high hopes and were disappointed. I get why they'd be super negative on it right now, I'm sure it'll die down soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom