• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
I just noticed I'm at 70% and 90% for trophies for Demon's and Dark Souls without really putting in any effort for trophies. Kinda tempted to get the plats for both even though I don't really care about trophies (Have zero plats).

Think it's..I dunno, immoral, to use the dupe glitch?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I just noticed I'm at 70% and 90% for trophies for Demon's and Dark Souls without really putting in any effort for trophies. Kinda tempted to get the plats for both even though I don't really care about trophies (Have zero plats).

Think it's..I dunno, immoral, to use the dupe glitch?

Nah. It's just shortening the farming time for mats is all. Pure Bladestone is a bitch to get though.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I think theres at least 1 good item over there. IIRC theres a shield that blocks 100% fire dmg

There's also a ring that does what Havel's Ring in Dark Souls does.
If you beat 1-1 I'm pretty sure the dragons leave so you can just run back and get it after the boss though.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
Well that stream was fucking great, I hope they keep this regular. Watching Vinny play Dark Souls was fun, but watching Brad (who already feels like he's got something to prove) play with Vinny trolling is fantastic. And Royal was probably the best starting choice they could have made.

jmood88

The Nidhogg quicklook was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I hope they play it again on unprofessional friday.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The Nidhogg quicklook was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I hope they play it again on unprofessional friday.

Is there a similar game to it? It seems like such a simple concept that someone would have already done it.

Megasoum

Banned
So I'm watching Patrick's stream right nowand I realized something that I noticed in multiple DS streams recently (him and Jeff Green amongst others).

If they did on a boss and then run back to try it again, why are they always avoiding their retrieval souls? When I play Dark Souls I always go to retrieve my lost souls first thing when I get back to the boss... That was I don't loose them if I die again.

Seriously they are always running over the green spot but they never retrieve it until after the boss is dead.

Poyunch

Oh my god, what a way to die.
KuGsj.gif

spelunkin3zjlo.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
Man, they're doing a lot of souls videos...

I hope they do some other stuff soon, like bring back lols or rpg (heh)

Aaron

I think Nidhogg might also bear a comparison to Divekick

Except more exciting.
It's really what Divekick should have been. It has a complexity that can be figured out by a player just messing around, instead of Divekick with its different fighters and gems and priorities that are inscrutable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom